Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there one fighter in boxing history that could introduce Klitschko to the canvas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
    That guy is a moderator, a pretty bad one I must add. He's a klitschko nuthugger too.
    Yeah he's a noob boxing fan it seems if he never even knew this. He clearly didn't see the fight at all.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
      Yeah he's a noob boxing fan it seems if he never even knew this. He clearly didn't see the fight at all.
      It looks like it.

Comment

I really, REALLY, like George Foreman to knock Vitali out. Vitali is PERFECT for Foreman.

Comment

Lol at BoxingScene ssaying that Vitaly has never been stunned...did you not see the Lennox uppercut that had him wobbling...granted he wasnt hurt...but he was stunned.....

Comment

Originally posted by GF of Boxing View Post
            I concur with Shavers, Foreman , Frazier, and Tyson
            Haha Shavers lost to cruiserweights with losing records in his prime. He was a bum. Put Vitali down...dude couldnt put Bob Stallings down and who the **** is bob stallings?

Foreman? Big george would be in a nightmare when he suddenly is tiny against a smarter, more active, and non coward opponent. Come on, take away big george' size and intimidation factor and he was an arm puncher who lacked stamina and any defense. Vitali rapes him in 8 brutal round and probably beats the Christianity out of him as Foreman would no longer how their could be a god anymore. Vitali Klitschko is like George Foreman on a cocktail of Steroids, HGH, Meth and Genius Pills.

Frazier was a coward when he met with bigger men, he'd run from Vitali,be KO'ed in 1 probably get knocked down 10-15 times. Frazier...come the hell on.

And what is Tyson going to do when he is in with a man that much bigger who is scared of nobody.

And to the dude saying Frazier and Tyson would outwork/outlast vitali? Based on what? The fact that Vitali stops more people in later rounds, throws more punches than them?

And Corrie Sanders even hit Vitali with a Forearm to the chin and Vitali still wasnt seriously hurt. And Ive watched the Vitali vs. Sanders fight several times and actually I think its pretty clear Vitali wanted to kill Sanders in the ring that night. In the 8th he was savagely beating Sanders and when the ref stopped the fight Vitali immediately says, "Come on". He wanted to punish Sanders.

Comment

Robert Helenius *could* knock both Klitchkos out cold. Not saying he would, though. At least at present.

From past champs George Foreman could knock out any boxer in history of boxing. Younger Lewis, maybe could've knokced Vitali out but most likely wouldn't have.

I don't know if there are actually many others in boxing history that could make Vitali hit canvas. Most of the big punchers of past were way too small to be able to give Vitali too much troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                Your sentence about putting him there but NOT keeping him there. It's an oxymoron that states you're just taking a guess but don't REAlly BELIEVE it.
                We are ALL just taking a "guess" and the OP question was IMO, worded in such a way that I interpreted it as asking, "who could do what nobody has yet done and knock down Vitali Klitschko?" ...and so to answer that question I listed the fighters I think would have had the best chance of putting him on the canvas.

Now at this point, Vitali has the option of getting up and like I stated in clear as day language (and not at all an oxymoron) ...I am not sure if those fighters could keep Vitali down after knocking him down.

Time to start a thread, "who could knock Vitali down and keep him down?"

Comment

Working...
                X