No announcement yet.

is it ****sexual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it ****sexual

Your undying love for Mayweather and Pacquiao is really starting to turn gay quick, enjoy the fight have fun with it but it does not need to be 90 percent of the threads leading up to the fight which is probably a fcking year away pay attention to the rest of the sport it needs our help,

nothing wrong with nuthugging your favorite fighter.

no different from backing your football , baseball , basketball , soccer , hockey , etc. team and your favorite player on the team.

now when little fruits be talking about how popular so and so is or what kind of car they drive or how much money they make or who they're dating......

now that's some straight **** ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      nothing wrong with nuthugging your favorite fighter.

no different from backing your football , baseball , basketball , soccer , hockey , etc. team and your favorite player on the team.

now when little fruits be talking about how popular so and so is or what kind of car they drive or how much money they make or who they're dating......

now that's some straight **** ****.
      i dont know the **** is gay and you and i know they are all casual fans not the hardcores

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
        i dont know the **** is gay and you and i know they are all casual fans not the hardcores
        nothing wrong with casual fans either. they're the ones who make up the bulk of the money in big fights.

i don't care if one guy says "so and so" is better than "so and so"

even when i don't agree with it. i'll just call him stupid or something.

now the guys that make threads about "pacquiao is dating so and so" or "mayweather was clubbing with so and so"

they're lames.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          nothing wrong with casual fans either. they're the ones who make up the bulk of the money in big fights.

i don't care if one guy says "so and so" is better than "so and so"

even when i don't agree with it. i'll just call him stupid or something.

now the guys that make threads about "pacquiao is dating so and so" or "mayweather was clubbing with so and so"

they're lames.
          but come on man dont you feel dumbed down by the bull****,which by the way is tua ever going to step up i thought he would be a dominate champ by now.

Comment

Nah having a favorite fighter and debating match up aint gay.

Cropping pics and making up rumors about fighters sexuality,economic status, use of steroids or life outside of boxing. Slandering fighters and their families. All that **** is gay to me. If you hate someone you have never met that much, you secretly wanna take it up the ass from him.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
              but come on man dont you feel dumbed down by the bull****,which by the way is tua ever going to step up i thought he would be a dominate champ by now.
              it's annoying but i'll just either comment or ignore the thread completely.

tua is just getting whatever fights he can get.

he's not from a big country so he doesn't have a big fanbase. he also doesn't have a hbo or showtime contract nor is his promoter a big promoter.

if he was with don king , he'd have had 20 title shots by now like john ruiz and nikolay valuev.

it is what it is. i hope he gets a big fight but i'm not holding my breath. he's past it already anyway.

Comment

Hey. It's fun looking up some of the comments. You just need to chill and laugh it out. Nuthuggers are often the reason why the boards are entertaining.

Comment

shoudln't **** on the casual fans. usually they make sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X