Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    below mason/dixon line= south..... end of discussion
    Does the M-D line extend to Louisville?

You're out of your depth. Sit this one out. End of discussion.

Comment

Just becuase Floyd is from Michigan does not mean that state produces the best. It would be anywhere but the midwest actually. east coast west coast and south

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
        Does the M-D line extend to Louisville?

You're out of your depth. Sit this one out. End of discussion.
        ummm wow, don't see what your arguing about really.....the south is technically a huge area of the U.S. I just was distinguishing where the north/south border.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          I didn't say SRR was BORN in Detroit! What I said is SRR was basically born in Detroit. He was born in Georgia but at the age of 1 years old he moved to Detroit. He then spent a very large portion of his minor years living in Detroit until he moved to NYC. You should pay more attention to the post.

As for the P4P thing 3 out of the top 10 is pretty damn good. Stop using size of a country as an excuse. If you guys are going to say that America boxing is dying then you best be able to back that **** up and prove that it is. Pavlik, Mayweather, Dawson, Mosley, Bradley, and Hopkins being in the top 25 proves that America is still producing tons of great fighters. 6 out of the top 25 fighters are American yet the sport is dying? Show me a country that has more.
          Born in Ga means from Ga.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            Ukraine, Russia, the Phillipines and Puerto Rico produce the best boxers nowadays.
            Great fighters from Russia please. Ibragamov and Valuev?

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
              Eastcoast definitely. If you add up New York and Philly alone it owns any other part of the country easily.
              co-sign

Comment

maybe true but also puerto rico and mexico cant forget about us

Comment

Uhm, Crack is correct. Ray Robinson is basically out of Michigan, rather you like it or not. And kentucky is NOT the midwest, seriously... lmao.

Comment

eastcoast easy...marciano,hagler,tyson,frazier,hopkins,etc

Comment

Roger has a point

Joe Louis, Ray Robinson, Floyd, all grew up in michigan (well ray moved to NY when he was 12)

Comment

Working...
                      X