Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Pacquiao-Marquez 3 would produce a conclusive result?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac Marquez III would be the perfect fight to bring back the 15 rounder

Comment

If its at 140 or higher i think Pac knocks him out the speed advantage would be too much! and since i would expect the fight to be at 140 i say yes there would be a conclusive result. not that i think a 3rd fight is a must unlike a lot of people...

Comment

Probably not, but thats not why I want to see it anyway so who give a fcuk?

Comment

Yea no doubt about it

Comment

Let JMM put citris acid and cayanne pepper on his gloves(every round) and Pacquiao wear margarito's handwraps.

We will get a clear winner for sure.

Comment

If those two had a best out of 99 series the other 97 fights would be just as entertaining and disputed as the two already in the books.

Comment

i just hope its not late for marquez... let the fight happen NOWWW

Comment

Nah. Pacquiao has nothing to gain from it. It wont happen.

If Pacquiao moves back down it will be to fight Amir Khan. lol

Comment

There really shouldn't be a third fight but if they do fight, I can only see Pac winning.

Comment

Not a chance.

Marquez has settled in fairly well at 135, but that's about his limit. Pacquiao is essentially a bigger guy. Not trying to make an excuse for either, but if Marquez moved up, he'd be doing it and losing speed, reflexes and his power might not go up with him. If Pacquiao moved back down, you don't know what that might do to his body. He's always been a guy who limited himself, because he forced himself to train hard enough to make weight. Now, at 135 and 147, he seems even MORE comfortable, strong and fast than ever.

Not to mention that by the time it happened, Marquez would he 36, possibly even 37. Out of his prime, I'd assume by then. Whereas, Pacquiao would still be towards the middle/tale end of his. They wouldn't be the same fighters.

I honestly don't care about the third fight as much as I did the second. And what the second fight showed me was that both are about as even as two highly skilled fighters can be. Neither is better, neither is superior. I think they should continue on in seperate directions and leave behind glorious careers.

Comment

Working...
                      X