No announcement yet.

HOLY ****!!! espn just reported about the margarito/handwrap controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    the stupidest thing about the whole thing is that marg's team knew that naazim would question about the handwraps but went ahead and did it anyways.
    yeah that is stupid, as soon as naazim wanted to check the wrap, marg's co manager said "i knew you were gona come with this.."

Comment

Arum must be crying his Cotto rematch may not happen, I wonder if Mosley had his dad in his corner would he have detected the illegal plaster.

Comment

dayum margarito is gonna have to beat cotto in the rematch and if he doesn't his life is gonna be ****ed

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
          Arum must be crying his Cotto rematch may not happen, I wonder if Mosley had his dad in his corner would he have detected the illegal plaster.
          probably not...

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            the stupidest thing about the whole thing is that marg's team knew that naazim would question about the handwraps but went ahead and did it anyways.
            Interesting point, I don't think they would have considered it that much hence doing it, which goes to show they really are stupid enough to do something like this. Numerous people have now said something was wrong with the wraps which alone carries a lot of weight. Plus there's numerous other things indicating it's true such as him not taking his wraps off in ring since pre 07 I think. The wraps looking less white more grey, thin but hard, Mosley not getting hurt at all which is a first for Marg in his last few fights.

The team has admitted to 'pre treating' gauze which is dodgey, why pre treat it, what with, and why only reveal it now when pressed? Why also, not strenously deny these allegations, which a man and team would if it was a despicable untrue accusation. It looks very very bad for Margarito. I'm convinced we've seen enough evidence and such to a form beyond a reasonable doubt and that most people have too. It's just a matter of what the commission does and it's tricky to have faith that the time will fit the crime.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
              yeah that is stupid, as soon as naazim wanted to check the wrap, marg's co manager said "i knew you were gona come with this.."
              and the stupid thing is, if they knew he was going to do that,

why even attempt it? stupidstupidstupidstupidstupid.

Things not looking good and if it comes out be true he cheated, **** him and his team.

Comment

They better resolve this **** quick. I wanna know what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  and the stupid thing is, if they knew he was going to do that,

why even attempt it? stupidstupidstupidstupidstupid.

Things not looking good and if it comes out be true he cheated, **** him and his team.
                  Your a good poster man. Fook the haters.

Know that was random but you've been fighting people off left and right lately.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    They better resolve this **** quick. I wanna know what's up.
                    The longer they take ...the more the truth gets lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Orgasmatron View Post
                      Is there a possiblility that he could go to jail?
                      I don't think so...no. I think they're just gonna fine his ass and suspend him.
                      I don't think there will be jail time.

Comment

Working...
                      X