Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley picks Danny Garcia over Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he said Matthysse was gonna KO Garcia?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Maybe Bradley saw something during the sparring to lead him to that opinion. Other than his heavy hands I don't see anything about Matthysse for me to disagree with Bradley. With that being said this is still a 50/50 fight. I think Garcia has the better intangibles but Matthysse can can neutralize all of it with one punch. So can Garcia. I think Matthysse has the better chin but Garcia is the more complete boxer IMO. Hopefully, this fight doesn't end up a bore fest like Trinidad/De la Hoya was...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
        Funny prediction. "Matthysse's so good and has such underrated skills and punches so hard, and I can't give a reason how Garcia will win but I'm picking him."
        I think Ruslan killed whatever brain cells he had left. Makes no sense. Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          That's pretty interesting and odd.

He didn't go into specifics about why he's still favoring Garcia after personally being in the ring with Matthysse and praising his skills set; hope somebody pushes the question for more details soon.
          I was thinking the same thing too. Maybe he personally knows Garcia or something and considers him a friend.

Comment

I think Tim was able to land punches on Lucas and that was only his first day of sparring in 5 months. So if he is able to adjust mid round and land on him, he might be guessing tha Garcia can too? Just a guess.

Comment

Because as hard as he hits, he can be timed very easily. Bradley was timing lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
                Damn, so many dickriders in here. Just wait for the man to explain his decision before you hurl insults because he doubts that your savior will win. Sheesh
                This lol... they're seemingly so confident in Lucas but get butt hurt every time someone chooses Garcia over Lucas. Calm down folks, the fight will happen in due time.

Comment

A guy can be the hardest puncher in the world, but it doesn't mean his style is right to beat another fighter. Matthysse obviously punches harder than Danny, but if you don't land the shots, what good does that do?

Garcia can hurt Matthysse in the exchanges with his patented "no-look hook" and there goes Lucas' punching power, right out the window. Julian Jackson got outboxed all the time. Does that mean he was any less of a puncher? No.

Seriously, guys.

Comment

Something tells me matthyeese really hurt Bradley in sparring and he is bitter as much as he's praising the guy he keeps sounding suspect of getting ripped with left hooks.. I think he wants garcia to hurt Lucas but i think Lucas hurt bradley

Comment

I think this fight is a lot closer than all you fanboys are making it out to be. We have a world champ who spared with Matthysse and even he says that he still favours Garcia in the fight.

I think a lot of this fight depends on if Danny can take the shots because he is going to get hit, his defense isn't the greatest to say the least. I still favour him over Garcia, but I don't really care who win I just can't wait for the 14th

Comment

Working...
                      X