No announcement yet.

Did you guys like Avatar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you guys like Avatar?

So it finally came out on cable this weekend and I watched it yesterday.

I gotta admit, I went in with pretty low expectations but by the end of it I totally "got it".

Nothing original about the storyline and of course the parallels they're drawing are obvious, but the presentation, the scope and the visuals were a triumph of the imagination.

I thought it would be a superficial glossy film with no substance, but its actually got substance and a classical storyline. The sequels are gonna be great.

Cameron has his own star wars with this thing.

No way, it was over rated BS.

With the amount of money they spent and what they could of done, it really pisses me off.

Comment

Yeah I liked it, I tried to watch it again when it came out on DVD, I had to turn it off after less than an hour.

It was good the first time though.

Comment

Yep, I've seen it 3 times, I'm wondering what he's going to bring to life in 2 & 3

Comment

Ive no seen it yet, infact i might download it now.

Comment

I wasn't going into it expecting Citizen Kane or anything, but for what it is, its pretty damn cool.

I regret not going to see it in 3d now.

Comment

havent seen it...

on a sidenote...panda just heard ure a romanian jackie ....

Comment

i enjoyed it,watched it in 3d and thought the effects were spot on

ill admitt the story line was weak but it was worth watching

Comment

I saw it in 3d..it wasn't all that, you would have liked it just the same

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                    I wasn't going into it expecting Citizen Kane or anything, but for what it is, its pretty damn cool.

I regret not going to see it in 3d now.

It was sick in 3d people were literally clapping at the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X