No announcement yet.

I'm Beggining To Think That An 'Upset' Is Brewing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Beggining To Think That An 'Upset' Is Brewing

I've been following PAC's career since 2002 and we've always heard the same BS about his 'distracted' training camps....some have even claimed that he thrives amidst all the chaos...perhaps he does

but this time, i think its going to bite him in the ass...i dont think he anticipated everything that comes with being a congressman

he doesn't like to delegate duties and wants to handle everything and i think he's realizing that being a congressman is a 24hr job...his training performance has dropped, his focus is far from sharp and he could pay the consequences

against a much bigger, hungrier and desperate opponent in Margarito, i think the upset is brewing

I am no longer as confident as when they first announced this fight...i dont think the same fire burns in Manny as before

i hope he redeems himself in the rematch, if he's not beaten too badly

and please, if you're a noob, dont accuse me of being a PAC hater

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    I've been following PAC's career since 2002 and we've always heard the same BS about his 'distracted' training camps....some have even claimed that he thrives amidst all the chaos...perhaps he does

but this time, i think its going to bite him in the ass...i dont think he anticipated everything that comes with being a congressman

he doesn't like to delegate duties and wants to handle everything and i think he's realizing that being a congressman is a 24hr job...his training performance has dropped, his focus is far from sharp and he could pay the consequences

against a much bigger, hungrier and desperate opponent in Margarito, i think the upset is brewing

I am no longer as confident as when they first announced this fight...i dont think the same fire burns in Manny as before

I know you are not a Pac hater.

I think even a distracted Pac wins by murder, because I THINK Marg was never a legitimate champion. There is a question mark regarding Margo, not only because of his loss to Mosley and his lackluster display against "Journeyman X", but because of the likeliness of cheating before Mosley.

We'll see.

Comment

Look at this pac hating *****ooo

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post

I can tell this time, its somewhat different that for sure. He's not the same PAC, he should have one last fight after this.

Comment

Hes facing Margarito its no big deal

Comment

Comment

put up 500,000 points to my 250,000. money where your mouth is or ur lying

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
                I know you are not a Pac hater.

I think even a distracted Pac wins by murder, because I THINK Marg was never a legitimate champion. There is a question mark regarding Margo, not only because of his loss to Mosley and his lackluster display against "Journeyman X", but because of the likeliness of cheating before Mosley.

We'll see.
                just ask FLoyd on what he thinks about Marg He already knows he cheating back in 2006 thats why he didnt fight him.

Comment

You think maybe it's just to get more PPV buys? It might be legit[about Khan stopping Pacquiao in training].

Comment

I hope Margarito wins so the mainstream media can tell us boxing is dead because there will no longer be a superfight to be made. I will then cancel HBO and Showtime and never log onto this site again because boxing will be dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X