Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official Thread* Holyfield and Botha Fight Saturday

Who wins and how?

I'm picking Holyfield by TKO...

I have a life, I wont watch this or care.......

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
      I have a life, I wont watch this or care.......
      Yet you care enough to post in this thread. Odd.

At least Evander looks to be in pretty good shape these days and this fight shouldn't be too difficult for him to win. Kinda sad to see him still having to fight these days, but it is what it is.

Comment

What time is this, because if its during the HBO card..............

Comment

I just want to know if one person on this board is going to order the PPV.

Comment

Holyfield is ancient and has been inactive for a long time. But even an older, over the hill Evander has too much for the long gone Botha. Holyfield by decision.

Comment

holyfiled was always one of my fav fighters, i absolute warrior. kinda of a shame he still fights. if i could get it on comcast i'd totally order.

holyfiled by ugly decision

hopefully this sets up holyfiled tyson 3

Comment

Holyfield by lopsided decision.

But he should stop talking about fighting Haye or the Klitschkos, or he may get hurt.

Comment

Holyfield by ud. then he should call out popkins if he wants a pay out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                    Holyfield by ud. then he should call out popkins if he wants a pay out!!!
                    Heh, actually that may be an interesting fight.

Also one of the most delusional articles I have ever seen:

http://www.nowboxing.com/2010/03/eva...is-quest/9865/

It is safe to say that Holyfield is on par with the current WBA champion, but even if Holyfield was to defeat Botha and the winner of the Haye-Ruiz fight, he would still have to defeat both Klitschko brothers in order to unify the division. Seems like a long shot, right? Not so fast, we have already seen that when both Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko step into the ring they tend to fight way to cautious with opponents that they obviously outclass, and could put on the canvas just about anytime they would like. This method works when fighting the likes of Cristobal Arreola and Eddie Chambers, but if applied to an opponent with the knowledge and body of ring work such as Evander Holyfield, and it could spell disaster for either of the Klitschkos’ who really have not been tested in recent years.

Comment

Working...
                    X