No announcement yet.

fat before muscle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spinksjinx
    Yes but eat healthy foods, not junk foods.
    junk food works . but as for gainig weight , nothing compares to beer.

junk food are made of proteines and glucids ( well , fat too) , as everything else.

Comment

i hate to break it to u man, but i hate the taste of that ****...beer, cant stand it, id rather go and eat kangaroo meat

Comment

Originally posted by shamz
        i hate to break it to u man, but i hate the taste of that ****...beer, cant stand it, id rather go and eat kangaroo meat
        you better use beer. if you want be a real healthy and muscular guy , i had say drink one beer before bed everyday and soon you ll like it , and drink more .

in a few months you ll be so strong , so sexy , and have a soooooo good breath than women will think you are so hot they doenst have a chance and will be too shy to talk to you.

lucky you , playboy

Comment

Originally posted by tino
          junk food works . but as for gainig weight , nothing compares to beer.

junk food are made of proteines and glucids ( well , fat too) , as everything else.

Ignore this post shamz.

Comment

hahahah thats some funny **** u got to say there tino...ill take ur advice and not drink
            yeah jinks i ignored this thread the moment tino started typing!

Comment

say what you want guys , im kiddin for almost everything , BUT NOT FOR BEER.

martial artist uses beer to gain mass (jc vandamme does it , a lot of korean guys too). it tried it was effective , but i have ultrafast metabolism , so i never suffer weight problems.

try white martini on the rocks , not helpful at all but delicious

Comment

Lift hard! Start out light to warm up, then pack on the weights. Do around 6 sets of each, and force out those last two reps each time. Be sure to stretch good after doing curls, hand off a pullup bar. Bench, and tri's same night. Curls and squats next night. Remember you gotta really work your legs to gain muscle, gets your metablolic rate up for your whole body. Lift heavy, and lift often! 5 days straight, and then rest for 2. This helped me go from 12 inch arms to 17 inch arms in one year.

Comment

Working...
                X