Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Cartel Issues Warning In South Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The day they try this b.s. is the day alot of those Cartels go down. US has been turning a blind eye to their **** but if they keep it up, they will find out real quick who not to fvkk with.

BTW **** those pieces of ****.
    Last edited by Khalid X; 05-15-2010, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
      The day they try this b.s. is the day alot of those Cartels go down. US has been turning a blind eye to their **** but if they keep it up, they will find out real quick who not to fvkk with.

BTW **** those pieces of ****.
      The US supports these cartels

Comment

This happened in Chihuahua on March 15th

Comment

Originally posted by t.boone.pickenz View Post
          The US supports these cartels
          As long as they keeps this b.s. across the borders. I really believe they will force the U.S. hands because the Mexican government is a reason they are as powerful as they are now, but those Cartels got so arrogant that they believe they are even above them (mex gov.). I just see this getting worst and the US actually stepping in (won't have a choice) and actually taking action on these groups.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            This happened in Chihuahua on March 15th

This actually occurs in Arizona too. The cops are so ****ing scared, that they don't even bother to patrol those areas. When you've got this kind of **** going on in your own backyard, it's easy to see why AZ passed the anti illegal immigration law. People aren't blind. They know it happens in all of the border states. And everybody is sick of this ****. No one wants to see this country turning into this ****. It's why the anti illegal immigration law is strongly supported by the majority of the people in this country. Look up any survey for yourself.

Comment

I live on the border in south west Texas and twice now in the last week I've seen border patrol walking through my farm with machine guns. Something I haven't seen in the more than 4 years I've been living here.

Comment

Im siding with the Mexicans.

Comment

need send the navy seals after them, on code red, shoot to kill any of them waste of life.

Comment

An armed predator drone could have prevented that family from being massacred.

On a sidenote: My city along with neighboring town will be patrolled by drones...they will not be armed though

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      Im siding with the Mexicans.
                      You wouldn't if they killed your whole family in cold blood, moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X