Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any floyd fan defending MONEY coming in overweight against a career featherweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any floyd fan defending MONEY coming in overweight against a career featherweight?

let me hear it............comeback......tune up...............seriously it was A BITCHMOVE...................and you know it......

i dnt defend it, theres no reason to. but i do think jmm would lose to floyd at any weight.

regardless, floyd doesnt get credit for that fight, so its a non issue.

Comment

They changed the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        i dnt defend it, theres no reason to. but i do think jmm would lose to floyd at any weight.

regardless, floyd doesnt get credit for that fight, so its a non issue.

This........

Comment

At the end of the day Marquez called him out and wanted the fight. No one forced Marquez to fight Floyd at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
            They changed the contract.
            LOL...........................did you finish college????......seriously

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
              At the end of the day Marquez called him out and wanted the fight. No one forced Marquez to fight Floyd at WW.
              oscar-pac......cotto-pac......whats your take?

Comment

I don't see the problem, i want to see fighters fight at 100 % not 90% because they had to work harder for a BS catchweight. If the smaller fighter wants to fight the bigger fighter, fight him at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  oscar-pac......cotto-pac......whats your take?
                  I already said Floyd gets no credit for beating JMM.

Cotto was shot when he fought Manny and didn't have a good trainer for training camp and his corner.

Oscar was shot, weight drained, and way past his prime. He wanted Pac because he wanted to get paid and he got paid.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                    I already said Floyd gets no credit for beating JMM.

Cotto was shot when he fought Manny and didn't have a good trainer for training camp and his corner.

Oscar was shot, weight drained, and way past his prime. He wanted Pac because he wanted to get paid and he got paid.
                    fair...........but i disagree with you on both..............how do you measure shotness?............was judah, genaro, gatti, baldo shot when they fought floyd?..........

Comment

Working...
                    X