No announcement yet.

Botha looks like Michael Moore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Botha looks like Michael Moore

I am watching the fight now with Holyfield and he looks like he is following Michael Moore's diet. Holyfield is tagging him left and right. The White Buffalo looks like he just ate a Buffalo.

I really hope you didn't pay for this fight. If you did, you just did every boxing fan alive in this world a disservice.

Comment

I dont know which fight is worse, the seniors getting at it last weekend or this terrible stinker.
      None of these guys deserves getting paid for this comedy

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
        I really hope you didn't pay for this fight. If you did, you just did every boxing fan alive in this world a disservice.
        Stream. You thought i would be foolish to pay for it? Even if Holyfield was one of my fav fighters between 1984-2000, i think he should have retired long ago. I knew after losing a close decision to Valuev he would come back.

Comment

A nice TKO by the old man I guess. Botha made Holyfield look bad with his spoiling style until running out of gas.

Comment

holy just won by stoppage

Comment

Bad stoppage good win for Holyfield!

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                I dont know which fight is worse, the seniors getting at it last weekend or this terrible stinker.
                None of these guys deserves getting paid for this comedy

This one was MUCH better than Jones-Hopkins. and that is saying alot

Comment

Working...
                X