No announcement yet.

Innocent until proven Guilty...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innocent until proven Guilty...

wow!!! all the threads condemning Pac has been abundant lately...

until further proof is presented we should consider him innocent right...

i can understand May's team requesting for the random testing, Psychological warfare and all... it's just that Pac's not buying that, he's not letting May bully him... that's basically how i see things are going on...

Pac's agreed to the random testing that's what i've read (with the exception of the day of the fight)...

c'mon guys if he's on to something i'm pretty much sure that traces of of it would be deteced after the fight...

i'm still optimistic of the mega-fight to push through, of course who would wanna miss the biggest fight of this decade...

I totally disagree with everyone with the psycholigcal BS. That may be an added bonus but the Mayweathers truly believe he is on something and that want testing just to make sure. They arent thinking about it affecting Pac mentaly. They just want to make sure that they are fighting a man and not a machine. Everyone keeps saying that but I dont think they are thinking about it at all

Comment

I will stand by and say he's innocent and so will all his fans. BUT in the minds of the casual observer it will appear as if he was afraid to submit to random testing.
      Thats how they will spin it. Pac should know this if he's getting into the game of Politics.

Smile and nod your head for now....Assassinate later.

Comment

Working...
      X