Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another response from Floyd to 50 cent.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a shame really that Mayweather and 50 cent pretty much hijack something that was meant for ALS to suit their own agenda whether that is fighting out a feud or something else entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      Money is not what matters at all. Captain America did not believe this and you shouldn't either. The priceless things in life is what matters most (I.e. a beautiful sunset, birds chirping, the wind on your face on a hot day, a smile from a friend, etc.). Being able to read and sharing this knowledge is a great gift. There a books out there that can transform your entire being (I.e. the bible).

Money and the pursuit for more money is a path to the dark side a path to Satan great deciever. Great men have been twisted and turned evil by money.
      I agree Mr Divine.
      The fact that 50 is trying to antagonize and embarrass another man is also immoral. 50 is the pot calling the kettle black. He gets no credit. He is the drug addict snitch telling the cops where the dealer is.. They're both low.

Comment

funny all the floyd fans put me in red for posting a picture of this same cheque on here ..saying it was fake

now floyd posted it on his facebook

I DESERVE AN APOLOGY YOU F.UCK BOIS

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          no he is not.

goldenboy promotions promoted all of his ppv since oscar in '07.
          Yes, but they are basically acting as an escrow account for Floyd fights and get paid a flat fee. Didn't Espinoza pretty much confirm this? I recall him saying the undercard comes from Floyd's cut, and he also stated that the press tours come from Floyd's cut....

They never revealed the details on Floyd's deal and for good reason. People overlook that these checks are paid the the order of Mayweather Promotions, not Floyd Mayweather.

Don't get me wrong, dude is still rich, but let's be factual about what the checks really mean.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            Yes, but they are basically acting as an escrow account for Floyd fights and get paid a flat fee. Didn't Espinoza pretty much confirm this? I recall him saying the undercard comes from Floyd's cut, and he also stated that the press tours come from Floyd's cut....

They never revealed the details on Floyd's deal and for good reason. People overlook that these checks are paid the the order of Mayweather Promotions, not Floyd Mayweather.

Don't get me wrong, dude is still rich, but let's be factual about what the checks really mean.
            your one of the smart ones on this site..mmayweather promotions llc received the funds not floyd,.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post

For his money to be taxed free, it can't be paid to him. It's a smart loophole in the tax system. People say the guy can't read, but he know how to make money and keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Veteran View Post
                For his money to be taxed free, it can't be paid to him. It's a smart loophole in the tax system. People say the guy can't read, but he know how to make money and keep it.
                That's so wrong it's not even funny. You mean taxed at different rates. Nobody gets away without paying taxes.

and be serious, this deal was structured by Haymon, not Floyd. Haymon then explains it to Ellerbe who then "explains" it to Floyd. Hahah.

But seriously, Haymon negotiated this deal, not Floyd. Floyd has nowhere near the business acumen that say B-Hop does.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Floyd reply is just to gain sympathy and defense from fanboys who drool over his money and status, this is a poor response to someone like 50 cent who is worth well over 100 million and is a businessman himself.
                  When it's all over, 50 will still have a lot more money than Floyd. that's a guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by DONDIisBack View Post
                    All of a sudden us boxing fans care about which boxers can read? C'mon !
                    I even cracked a joke about Floyd but some of these dudes are on a hate crusade ...like it matters in today's society.

Money is what matters, that's what this world has showed us. Floyd is a product of this society and he plays the game well whether we like it or not.

50 didn't care about reading or morals when he was selling drugs.
                    Money is what he was thinking about.
                    Being literate is more important today than it's ever been. Hearing **** like this makes me sad. I'd much rather be able to read and obtain information than spend millions of dollars on cars and houses.

Comment

This entire drama is pretty ****ing hilarious. Trust one thing about 50, he won't stop until you stop responding to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X