• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn duran was there?

Thats the 1 guy i cant get to lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      I was staying at the MGM so was he. So I saw him going up to his room, I couldn't speak. I met Roberto Duran as well, but my phone was dead I didn't get a pic.

The last two rounds were just insane for JR. But I knew Sergio was going to win.
      I am jealous! He is one of my all time favorite fighters. Too bad you froze up when you saw Cotto and didn't get to meet him lol. Nice pic with the Magic Man too. Looks like you had an awesome weekend all around!

Comment

i forgive you!

Comment

He is actually awesome. He stood around talking and stuff. Was telling us bout his training and was really humble. He's a great guy.
          Seriously...I would have at least asked him if Eugene Levy was his father.

Comment

Paulie lives right across the street from my bro. He's always bumping into and talking to him

Comment

Glad to hear the trip was as epic as you were expecting it to be, but somewhat jealous of your having met Duran.

Comment

Hell yeah good for you!!!

Comment

Sounds like you had a great time. I've met Malignaggi too and the guy is one of the most down to Earth boxers i've met. True gent.

As for meeting Duran........jealous. Favourite fighter ever.

Comment

Vegas!

Highlights of my trip:

Cotto walking in front of me and me freezing like a ****** and not being able to speak to him. He saw it too

Meeting Paulie Malignaggi and talking to him for a while.

And FYI he says I know my boxing

And of course the Chavez JR Martinez fight. It was incredible.

We sat with all Mexicans they made me LMFAO it was a good time, didn't really party much, I just wasn't feeling it. I spoke to a lot of interesting people in regard to boxing though. It was a fantastic time!

ok pb32. pics or gtfo.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X