Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo-Khan Easily Beats Pac-Bradley 3 PPV Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if it reaches Canelo/Cotto but it will definitely out do Manny/Bradley. People aren't factoring in that this will be on a mexican holiday instead of a random Nov Date like the Cotto fight. I believe had Cotto fight been on a Mexican Holiday it would of done much better numbers. There is a reason why Floyd for so many years fought exclusively on those dates. It brings more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Yeah sure bro keep believing that. It's sad you have no substance to your post only utter hate.
      He got caught cheating and what did he do after? That's what I thought
      Stay salty my friend
      Hate? I posted nothing but the truth. The one who seems salty is you....

The numbers don't lie. 97k. Why you mad???? Don't be mad that Asians can't pull numbers like Mexicans. 97k!? Is that all?? lMAO. Tell me how many PPV Buys did Canelo do with Floyd? Cotto? more than 97k. So you stay salty.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
        yet, Margarito beats the living crap out of your asian bum.
        Margarito verses an Asian ended up looking more Asian than Asians

Nice troll account though lol

Comment

97kLMFAO.
          What does that have to do with anything? Yeah he only sold 97k PPV so what? He is signed by Apple and Jordan. Who was margs signed by?? Oh that's right panchos dry wall in TJ

Comment

Hate? I posted nothing but the truth. The one who seems salty is you....

The numbers don't lie. 97k. Why you mad???? Don't be mad that Asians can't pull numbers like Mexicans. 97k!? Is that all?? lMAO. Tell me how many PPV Buys did Canelo do with Floyd? Cotto? more than 97k. So you stay salty.
            Yes you are right Mexicans sell a lot more here in the us where they make up a huge poplulation. Thank you captain obvious tell me something I don't know. Please enlighten me with your wisdom

Comment

This is Khan's PPV debut, right?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Margarito verses an Asian ended up looking more Asian than Asians

Nice troll account though lol
                I'm sure Pacquiao was on roids that night. Since you're in Seattle, and I'm in Portland, lets' do Margs vs. Pac 2, and we'll put it on youtube. No troll account here. Still 97k!!!! LMFAO

Comment

I'm sure Pacquiao was on roids that night. Since you're in Seattle, and I'm in Portland, lets' do Margs vs. Pac 2, and we'll put it on youtube. No troll account here. Still 97k!!!! LMFAO
                  You can keep saying you're not a troll account if you want but we all know the deal. Meet me in Tacoma then.

Comment

Where is your proof that he was juicing? Oh right you have none.
                    Tony is a proven cheat and again what notable name did he beat after?
                    Oh that's right no one. I'm a tony fan but let's call a spade a spade

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      What does that have to do with anything? Yeah he only sold 97k PPV so what? He is signed by Apple and Jordan. Who was margs signed by?? Oh that's right panchos dry wall in TJ
                      So what? The bum has no fans, yet he wants a big money fight? Ca$hnelo offered a fight already... 155 is waiting! Canelo calls the shots, yet the bum don't want none. He is terrified. Nobody brought up Margarito but you. Trying to spin the topic, huh? Not working with me, bum. 97K = NO FANS. It's sad that he's trying to get the Mexicans on his side... sorry, not happening. Now go cry me a river, bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X