Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would come out on top if these guys are fighting the same weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would come out on top if these guys are fighting the same weight?

What if these guys are fighting the same weight:

Floyd
    Ward
    Hopkins
    Rigondeaux
    Lara
    floyd
    38.46%
    ward
    23.08%
    hopkins
    0.00%
    rigondeaux
    38.46%
    lara
    0.00%

Floyd or Rigo

I'd like to see Rigo in with someone who can match his speed and boxing IQ

Comment

Floyd's the most complete on the list. Here's the funny thing though, there's going to be a boat load of guys who don't like ANYBODY on this list, much like the TS, but they're still going to pick Rigo because they despise Floyd that much lmfaooooo. It's ****ing sad, but anyway, I think Ward beats Hopkins, I think Rigo beats Lara, I think they all lose to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
        Floyd's the most complete on the list. Here's the funny thing though, there's going to be a boat load of guys who don't like ANYBODY on this list, much like the TS, but they're still going to pick Rigo because they despise Floyd that much lmfaooooo. It's ****ing sad, but anyway, I think Ward beats Hopkins, I think Rigo beats Lara, I think they all lose to Floyd.
        Why u mad tho? It's just a clean poll

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
          no he's not. hes only good against orthodox or right hand dominant southpaws. 2 of the guys on the list are left hand dominant southpaws. he couldn't do anything against judah's lefts except go with the high guard. i don't see that working against great movers like lara and rigo who aren't mental midgets like judah. oh well floyd's great at everything i forgot.

Comment

None of the above.

F. Porter.

Comment

Floyd or Rigondeaux. I like Lara but he loses to everyone on that list (if Hopkins was a little bit younger).

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                no he's not. hes only good against orthodox or right hand dominant southpaws. 2 of the guys on the list are left hand dominant southpaws. he couldn't do anything against judah's lefts except go with the high guard. i don't see that working against great movers like lara and rigo who aren't mental midgets like judah. oh well floyd's great at everything i forgot.
                Lara is completely garbage in the inside while rigo has never show he can fight in the inside. Rigo chin is not that great. And Floyd reach advantage is p4p is freakish. Floyd can lead or play the counter puncher role. Rigo is straight counter puncher. Lara should not be mention with any of these boxer at all because he has by far the worst flaws out of them all. Floyd would school Lara by forcing the fight inside.
                Last edited by victorythagr8; 04-20-2014, 05:11 PM.

Comment

I'll be in the corner jerking off while you guys debate this.

When you think about it, it's basically the same thing only more rewarding.

Comment

Ward beats them all

Comment

Working...
                    X