Intelligence of the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's lacking a bit.

Comment

Same way I don't understand why a man who relies on science cannot understand that men of different cultures and upbringing have different beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        what are you talking about
        Don't know. I'm feeling pretty embarrassed and I want this thread to be deleted

Comment

This lounge is like a 14-year-old's locker room.

Full of unconvincing machismo, a lack of conversation variety, and it smells funny.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            This lounge is like a 14-year-old's locker room.

Full of unconvincing machismo, a lack of conversation variety, and it smells funny.
            What you described, I would imagine, is your house.

But truthfully speaking, the thread title is an oxymoron........... Rockin'

Comment

I always go to the lounge to check for facts.

Comment

To be honest I can't take anyone who puts his faith in anything(science included) outside of himself and his own experiences seriously as an "intelligent" person.

Science has infinitely more questions than answers, and the more answers it finds, the more questions it creates.

Science like religion is just a way of explaining existence and reality. Neither practices are even remotely close to finding any definitive answers to how everything came to be and why.

Time, space and dimensions are boundless. Even if we can figure out a single definitive answer(doesn't exist), there are still infinite perspective and dimensions to every answer, and every dimension has its own infinite dimensions which all have their own infinite dimensions.

Edit===

I'm sure squeelpiggy is going to come here and say something like " Oh well if we can't figure anything out, then we should just put our fingers in our asses and get high all day"

No, there is nothing wrong with learning and knowledge, but it's not as important as Peace.

If you can find Peace, then you've found all the answers you will ever need.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-13-2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                  To be honest I can't take anyone who puts his faith in anything(science included) outside of himself and his own experiences seriously as an "intelligent" person.

Science has infinitely more questions than answers, and the more answers it finds, the more questions it creates.

Science like religion is just a way of explaining existence and reality. Neither practices are even remotely close to finding any definitive answers to how everything came to be and why.

Time, space and dimensions are boundless. Even if we can figure out a single definitive answer(doesn't exist), there are still infinite perspective and dimensions to every answer, and every dimension has its own infinite dimensions which all have their own infinite dimensions.

Edit===

I'm sure squeelpiggy is going to come here and say something like " Oh well if we can't figure anything out, then we should just put our fingers in our asses and get high all day"

No, there is nothing wrong with learning and knowledge, but it's not as important as Peace.

Don't you ever get tired posting the same faux spiritual bull**** over and over again?

I've seen a lot of self-aggrandizing windbag f*ggots during my tenure here in the lounge, but **** me if you're not a strong contender for the number one spot.

Comment

Edit===

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/I/a/r/1Iars/6a00d8341d417153ef0115707bcd1c970b-800wi.png[/IMG]

Comment

Edit===

This post changed my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X