No announcement yet.

Broner vs DeMarco who you guys got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs DeMarco who you guys got?

I just made a bet with some freinds at work I got 500 on Broner to beat DeMarco I like my chances.
    Broner by KO
    40.52%
    DeMarco by KO
    27.45%
    Broner by Dec
    20.26%
    DeMarco by Dec
    11.76%

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
    I just made a bet with some freinds at work I got 500 on Broner to beat DeMarco I like my chances.
    Good bet

10chars

Comment

DeMarco is a nice fighter, but probably not good enough to beat Broner. If Broner has a chin problem we don't know about, maybe DeMarco will take advantage of that.

Biggest thing I'm interested in with this fight is seeing Broner's power against a lightweight that has proven he can take a beating.

Comment

Broner is garbage, I expect Demarco to end his career

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          DeMarco is a nice fighter, but probably not good enough to beat Broner. If Broner has a chin problem we don't know about, maybe DeMarco will take advantage of that.

Biggest thing I'm interested in with this fight is seeing Broner's power against a lightweight that has proven he can take a beating.
          I think Broner will be to fast and strong for DeMarco. The thing I am concerned about is Broner fighting a left handed fighter. He had some problems with De Leon DeMarco is a way better southpaw then De Leon.

Comment

i dont see demarco winning by decision. and i dont see broner by ko. so it is either broner by dec. or demarco by ko. so i will go with broner.

Comment

Anyone who thinks DeMarco will win doesnt know boxing. Broner will easily dismantle him

Comment

This poll is a lot closer then I expected it to be.

Comment

Got demarco by ko broner gets frustrated when things don't go his way,when backed up he tends to get hit flushed,has trouble fighting a south paw and broner is fighting someone that is close to his size

Comment

good fight if broner beats demacro convincingly then i will say he is the real deal

he had way too tough a time with ponce and demarcos much better lol

Comment

Working...
                    X