No announcement yet.

Worst/Best Latin American Countries Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    what was supposed to be friendly thread.. ended up getting derailed by a bunch of butthurt faggots that never contribute to the Hispanic Lounge

fucking leeches
    More like what began as a dumb thread ended on the same note. Nice try. Now take the great warrior avi off and replace it with Jorge Paez.

Comment

It goes like this no Bias bs.

1. Brazil
      2. Mexico
      3. Chile

I only do top 3 too lazy for the rest . but I do know Brazil is number one and Mexico will be a powerhouse in 2050 if it continues to rise at this rate. Read.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
        It goes like this no Bias bs.

1. Brazil
        2. Mexico
        3. Chile

I only do top 3 too lazy for the rest . but I do know Brazil is number one and Mexico will be a powerhouse in 2050 if it continues to rise at this rate. Read.
        Yea those are pretty much the countries that are developing and growing the fastest

Comment

Difficult to rank the countries but El Salvador is clearly the worst.

Comment

In this thread we post the top 5 and the worst 5 countries
            in Latin America
            and we give an explanation as to why they're the best/worst.

I'll start

BEST

1.Mexico -1 of the fastest growing economies in the entire world, great culture/music women/ Boxing champs. Only down side are the Cartels, it's overly religious and some poverty
            (Real Picture)

2.Brazil -1 of the fastest growing economies of the world. Might become a super power withing the next 30 or so years. The Amazon,Adriana Lima, soccer etc

3.Chile - growing economy, overall all a pretty laid back nation

4.Argentina - Sergio Martinez, Soccer, white/hispanic girls

5.Colombia - Tons of crime but Shakira, and cocaine make up for it...

Worst

1.El Salvador - and It's not even close. It's literally a gang infested slum 8/10 males are gang members in the
            MS-13 or 18th street gang. They contribute nothing. They take Mexican welfare and hand outs. No culture...etc

(real picture of how most of El Salvador looks like)

2.Cuba - It's still a communist state with outdated.... everything and Gamboa ducked Rios

3.Puerto Rico - from what I hear theres a lot of crime and they have no champions other than
            Margarito's son Cotto and come May 5th they'll have none.... also Ricky Martin

4.Honduras - It's El Salvador junior

5.Bolivia - Self explanatory

what's your list HL?
            1st Mexico??

You can't be serious, I guess you're mexican.

Mexico is a growing economy, Mexicans overall are good, friendly and humble people BUT, Ciudad Juarez and Tijuana are recognized as the 2 most violent cities in the world, and it's getting worst in DF.

I would say:

1.Argentina
            2. Costa Rica
            3. Chile
            4. Brazil

Colombia and Venezuela are nice countries with BY MILES the hottest girls in america (maybe worldwide) and they dance like godesses (Argentinas are hot but it's another style). They are happy minded people but there are too much murders and crimes in those countries.
            I don't wanna leave in a country were being murdered for a blackberry or few pesos is a common news.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              1st Mexico??

You can't be serious, I guess you're mexican.

Mexico is a growing economy, Mexicans overall are good, friendly and humble people BUT, Ciudad Juarez and Tijuana are recognized as the 2 most violent cities in the world, and it's getting worst in DF.

I would say:

1.Argentina
              2. Costa Rica
              3. Chile
              4. Brazil

Colombia and Venezuela are nice countries with BY MILES the hottest girls in america (maybe worldwide) and they dance like godesses (Argentinas are hot but it's another style). They are happy minded people but there are too much murders and crimes in those countries.
              I don't wanna leave in a country were being murdered for a blackberry or few pesos is a common news.
              you would say.

Comment

...ok, so you aren't even your own nation LOL.

But if you were would PR be rated among the best or worst?
                I cant say is first, I'm bias to this island I grew up in and I love with all my heart. Love it enough to leave a good job in the states to come back to this tiny island in the caribbean.

Neither of us here can make a good list because most have only live in the states and only been to one or two countries. So anyone that make a list here will be bias. There is no way that Mexico is the best country in latin america to live in. The quality of life is not that good. The best IMO, of what I have read and the people I've met is Costa Rica. Like they say, Pura Vida. They do the best with their limited resources and they havent harm their quality of life with bad political decisions.

As beautiful some people want to make Argentina, they tend to be prejudice against people of their own country. To me that personal devalue the quality of the country. Second best to me will be Uruguay or Chile.

For the worst I dont care. Cuba is a communism but they have a lot of good thing going for them. They embarrass the health care system of the "greatest" nation in the world. Chavez have a lot of problems, but he does work for the people of Venezuela, the poor people. Same thing goes for Evo Morales in Bolivia. They might appear bad to us because that is what the media shows us, but there is a lot more good thing happening for them.

Anyways, In my heart my little island is number one. It is the place I want to be. With the good and with the bad.

Comment

had a 3 way with some fine ass colombian twins. best natural **** ive ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    had a 3 way with some fine ass colombian twins. best natural **** ive ever seen.
                    I love Colombians, so many hot ass sluts, and they got good ass food.

Colombianas

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                      I love Colombians, so many hot ass sluts, and they got good ass food.

Colombianas
                      amen brother. dont know about wifing em though.

Comment

Working...
                      X