Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Shane Mosley Begging His Corner To Throw In The Towel Against Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    The Shane who fought Wright, Forrest and DLH was on steroids...

This is true.....but he was also younger. Steroids aren't magic, but they work.......they won't make an ordinary or even good fighter beat an elite fighter (something people obviously don't understand on b scene) but if you are already an elite fighter they will separate you from other's who are also elite....it will give you that extra 10 or 15%.

Comment

at the elite level, all that separates most guys is 2-3%. So if something is giving you an additional 15% then yes it's basically magic and is monumental form of cheating that gives more than enough of an edge to beat all competition. Don't make excuses for a proven cheater

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
        at the elite level, all that separates most guys is 2-3%. So if something is giving you an additional 15% then yes it's basically magic and is monumental form of cheating that gives more than enough of an edge to beat all competition. Don't make excuses for a proven cheater

How am i making excuses?? I'm the veritable campaigner for better testing standards in the sport on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          How am i making excuses?? I'm the veritable campaigner for better testing standards in the sport on this forum.
          you're tryijng to downplay his steroid use by saying oh it's ok they aren't magic.

Comment

Take the test Manny

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
              you're tryijng to downplay his steroid use by saying oh it's ok they aren't magic.
              Before you get hysterical, be aware that I'm also in favor of improved testing. However, steroids aren't magic. I've always had the same opinion as check hook.

Steroids don't make you fight better or improve your skill set or your chin and make you win fights. In the end, it's the skills that win. The steroid factor comes into effect when there are two elite fighters: one who takes it and the other who doesn't. The steroids give you an edge in improved stamina(10-15%).

It's not a wonder drug, but at the elite level, where even the smallest things can come into play, steroids will play a big role.

They don't automatically win fights for you, though. Ask that to Fernando Vargas coming into his fight with De la Hoya...

Comment

Take the Gender Test Floyd!

Comment

fuuuuuck. i shouldn't have watched that. that seemed like a movie. gotta feel for shane in that moment. i know how that feels, that's why i say this.

Comment

damn pacs such a beast, I honestly think if he fought mayweather right now he would destroy him and make him quit on his stool.

Comment

YALL MUSTA FORGOT

Comment

Working...
                      X