Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh No! Pac has a tube of Blood Drawn within 20 days? Will He be to weak For Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
    there is no bluff from floyds side, he wants the fight. they didnt, hence he called their bluff and they have been in damage control mode ever since ambnd its only getting tougher for them based on their dumbass actions
    I think Floyd wants to fight Manny as well. I was just speaking from a pac fan's perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthalaX View Post
      So video says the blood will be tested for PEDs and stuff... and i dont think its a lie because it's national journalism..

Does that make Pac somehow a little less suspect that he's on PEDs?

I dont care if the real reason is dat he's ducking floyd.. I just want pac to be clean...
      this is what you and many others are failing to realize. the drug test wasnt random, therefore meaning there was a date set and they knew about it.

so if he is taking something, they know when to start cycling him off the drugs so they clear his system in oder to test clean.

since the test is done, he can be put back on his cycle until fight night comes

its not rocket science

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle Eye View Post
        You're correct, but Floyd violated a contractual provision right..If the over the weight limit penalty will not be stipulated, do you think Floyd would mind coming in at the weighing scale at 150 or over to gain an advantage over PAC? In the JMM-Floyd fight, its obvious that Floyd's skills is unmatched..but the way i look at it, Floyd looked too big for JMM. so it matters, i should say. just an opinion though.
        and floyd always said on the record that its a WW fight. you never heard floyd say he was coming in at 144. actaully when asked, he made it clear hee wasnt coming in at 144 b/c he would quickly state "this is a WW fight everytime someone asked

so he was ready to pay the penalty money

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          Im guessing he wont be sparring for 3 days now, like Roach said in the past. Also it has broke his superstitious routine, everyone pray for Pac he is going to need it.

http://www.gmanews.tv/video/55719/ma...-physical-exam
          can we please give this ts.... non stop red k fo a senseless thread pls.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
            you and MIC are the worst posters here in NSB. both of u should not be take seriously.
            okay balboa whatever you say

Comment

Working...
            X