No announcement yet.

Floyds options now.. REAL TALK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    Now that Paul Williams got KTFO, Floyd is most certainly not going to fight PW and obviously the excuse will be he got KTFO already...

Does Floyd fight Martinez?
    After that devastating KO, I think he thinks twice about the winner...

Obviously he doesnt fight Pacman cause we would be hearing it by now..

What are Floyds options for his one fight in 2011..

You forgot the most likely opponents for Floyd

Bubba.. @ the local jail..
    or
    Baby mama rematch..

Comment

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
      After the Mosley fight Floyd already stated that Martinez was a option. You think just because Williams got knocked out, Floyd is scared of Martinez? Seriously, what is there to be scared of, unless Floyd fights like Williams.
      Ok, Ill hold you to that choice.

Im just saying the fact that Martinez is A LIVED DOG (COMPARED TO MOSELY) and the fact that he has KO power, I doubt Martinez is an option..

and Williams, HELL NO.. Now that PW got OWNED thats just another excuse in the book for Floyd not to fight PW.. TRUST ME..

Comment

So your saying Floyd fights Martinez in 2011..? After that devasting left hook.

Martinez already stated in the post fight presser that he is not interested in fighting Manny due to his size. Martinez respects Floyd and Floyd already mentioned in his last post fight presser that Martinez was a possibility. Again, what does Williams getting knocked out have to do with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          You forgot the most likely opponents for Floyd

Bubba.. @ the local jail..
          or
          Baby mama rematch..
          Well since he only fights 1nce a year, his options are running low.... Martinez would be his best choice when he ducks Pac again in 2011..

Who else can Floyd fight to redeem his name other then Martinez and Pacman?

seriously

Comment

^ He fought Marquez in September of 09, and Mosley in May of 2010, that's two fights in less then a one year span.

Comment

Originally posted by DuceisBack View Post
              ^ He fought Marquez in September of 09, and Mosley in May of 2010, that's two fights in less then a one year span.
              He fights one a year from in between Jan - Dec..

Please stop trying to save face...

Who will he fight Jan 2011 - Dec 2011.. Has to be someone with a big fan base and can produce big PPV#s...

Juan Ma Lopez Maybe?

Comment

Ok, Ill hold you to that choice.

Im just saying the fact that Martinez is A LIVED DOG (COMPARED TO MOSELY) and the fact that he has KO power, I doubt Martinez is an option..

and Williams, HELL NO.. Now that PW got OWNED thats just another excuse in the book for Floyd not to fight PW.. TRUST ME..
                What made Williams special? He was tall and through a lot of punches, but was flawed and hell with those wide shots. Let's stop with the excuses all the way around. Floyd and Manny fight for big purses. There fight has not been made strictly over drug testing. The winner of Williams vs. Martinez was going to be considered the next big option for a big pay day for both Manny and Floyd. Martinez being a live dog is good, because hopefully more people will buy the fight. We needed some clarity on who the #3 P4P fighter was. We got it. Martinez is not overly tall, just a little thick, plus he is not a real physical fighter. Again, I think this is a great fight for Floyd and not a stretch at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                  Honestly I think Martinez hands Floyd the first loss of his career. He's just too awkard and unorthodox and Floyd's shoulder roll would not work against his straight left.
                  Floyd would beat up that naked sexy model in your picture though. Floyd would get chase by all the straight men in the world and stone to death.

Comment

Floyd is probably considering extending that family vacation through the end of 2011

Comment

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
                      What made Williams special? He was tall and through a lot of punches, but was flawed and hell with those wide shots. Let's stop with the excuses all the way around. Floyd and Manny fight for big purses. There fight has not been made strictly over drug testing. The winner of Williams vs. Martinez was going to be considered the next big option for a big pay day for both Manny and Floyd. Martinez being a live dog is good, because hopefully more people will buy the fight. We needed some clarity on who the #3 P4P fighter was. We got it. Martinez is not overly tall, just a little thick, plus he is not a real physical fighter. Again, I think this is a great fight for Floyd and not a stretch at all.
                      Exactly, Big Money fight... And you got Martinez being the winner of the Floyd sweepstakes next year.. and thats the basis of this thread..

Comment

Working...
                      X