No announcement yet.

Breaking: Shots fired in Munich shopping centre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    I ain't even been following those elections. Trump gonna be pres or what?
    According to CNN he is satan, the worst thing ever but every other day, some new dirt comes out on Clinton and they act like it didn't happen. She is losing ground hard and there are a lot of people starting to see her for what she is.

Pretty even right now but things really won't start getting interesting until after the DNC next week but............it's going to hit the fan after that. She's being investigated for illegal money laundering and donation fraud through her Clinton Foundation and now all these emails about how she and the Democratic superdelegates were plotting how to stop Sanders over a year ago.

She is going to have a TON of stuff being thrown in her face non-stop.......the policy part of this thing is going to take a backseat to her corruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Nobody getting to me. I belong on no political scale though.
      The Weltschmerz I know from last year and before would never go the cuck route of "Oh he wasn't even a muslim". I know the propaganda is bad out there in scandinavia, I'm just concerned buddy.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I don't get it man.....even with the schit so glaringly obvious on a daily basis, with the blatant biased agenda from certain media stations, some people refuse to accept the truth for whatever reason. It's bizzarre, like some form of subconscious brainwashing.
      These are scary times. There were always problems in the past but we used to be able to tell it like it is to adress them. Now they're being denied and hidden from the general public, it's like how do you even tackle this massive problem when everyone is being trained to be in denial?

9 out of 10 native euro's I talk to about this doesn't think this has to do with the religion and I just smh at them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        People who say it while gunning down civilians certainly are, you ****ing goof. Second of all allah isn't great, he's an arsehole who has followers like you which speaks volumes.

But you'll blindly believe the liberal propaganda about the kid being a right wing extremist aking to Breivik, because Breivik totally yelled allah ackbar while he was shooting, and we all know right wing extremists are brown skinned with a semitic appearance.

Secondly the sources of the witnesses are the LEAST reported news pieces in the west. Those are the type of truthful sources that will be burried underneath all of the left wing narrative that you eat up because the media is terrified of any muslim backlash.

Yet of course you display expert level knowledge on Chechens and the so called country. I have already figured you out, you might as well just admit it now.
        What liberal propaganda, it was the police who said they found items of the Norway shooter at his house.

Besides one witness that no one has ever seen, that we don't even have a full name of, what evidence is there he did this as a form of Islamic terrorism.

And lmao at you trying to make me into a Muslim Chechen because I have knowledge of that part of the world. It's called being educated you simple minded son of mail order whore.

And didn't you say your middle eastern? How many times did ISIS rape your sister, is that why you so mad at muzzles?

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          What liberal propaganda, it was the police who said they found items of the Norway shooter at his house.

Besides one witness that no one has ever seen, that we don't even have a full name of, what evidence is there he did this as a form of Islamic terrorism.
          Oh you mean a muslim woman who has the courage to admit that she heard islamic phrases from the shooter, something that her relatives would honor-kill her for and make her the target of extreme islamic activists, is hiding her identity? This is surprising to a ****ing moron like you, really?

And lmao at you trying to make me into a Muslim Chechen
          I didn't make you into a muslim Chechen, you were turned into one by force the moment you popped out of that hairy twat.

because I have knowledge of that part of the world. It's called being educated you simple minded son of mail order whore.
          Nobody gives a shit about Chechens and where they're from, knowing specific info about them would only come from an extremist in denial such as yourself. It's not a sign of knowledge, it's a sign of mental degeneration.

And didn't you say your middle eastern?
          My middle eastern what? Finish your sentence. Or to make you understand: finish you're sentence.

How many times did ISIS rape your sister, is that why you so mad at muzzles?
          Excuse me subhuman, us Assyrians have been living in Mesopotamia thousands of years before you islamic cretins spawned from the bottom of the ground and we will long after the world has rid you parasites of it. Don't make ironic statements like this when your parents were cousins and your mother was a pre-teen daughter sold by her parents to an aging mullah. I say that out of pity as I feel sorry for the mental prison your Chechen mother has been in her whole life.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            According to CNN he is satan, the worst thing ever but every other day, some new dirt comes out on Clinton and they act like it didn't happen. She is losing ground hard and there are a lot of people starting to see her for what she is.

Pretty even right now but things really won't start getting interesting until after the DNC next week but............it's going to hit the fan after that. She's being investigated for illegal money laundering and donation fraud through her Clinton Foundation and now all these emails about how she and the Democratic superdelegates were plotting how to stop Sanders over a year ago.

She is going to have a TON of stuff being thrown in her face non-stop.......the policy part of this thing is going to take a backseat to her corruption.
            I'm gonna have to start following the news more.... seems like it could be as interesting as brexit lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I'm not saying it is ISIS, but he certainly was Muslim. The media can't even admit that.
              The victims included three Kosovar's and one Turk, there is a chance that definitely all four were Muslim.

Why do you guys sit around and pray to god that Islamic terrorism happens just so you can get on the internet and continue make ****** posts? You guys are evil, almost as evil as the murderers who commit these type of crimes. You WANT these events to happen, so you can further push your White-Power agenda. You crave this. It's sick. You guys have mental illnesses. Yet, these same posters (the guy above me) want to say somebody else is going through mental degradation, lmao! This dude BKM sits around this Lounge literally every single day and makes the same types of posts and his life literally is nothing but preaching hate against all kinds of people on a boxing message board.

Who has the mental illness? Lol.

Pretty pathetic tbh. I don't know much of the details of this story- but from what I see, it was a German who targeted foreigners, foreign muslims, if anything. Dude was a loner loser like 85% of you guys on the lounge, yet he may happen to have been Muslim.... that does not make this "Islamic terrorism."

He seemed to be a loner who was bullied and killed the type of people who bullied him. Those three teens from Kosovo could have very well been Albanian Muslims, just like that Turk. Yet you guys continue to sit around and repeat the same stuff over and over.

You guys are so pathetic. Really. It's sad lol. Oh well.
              Last edited by King_; 07-23-2016, 04:19 PM.

Comment

The Weltschmerz I know from last year and before would never go the cuck route of "Oh he wasn't even a muslim". I know the propaganda is bad out there in scandinavia, I'm just concerned buddy.

These are scary times. There were always problems in the past but we used to be able to tell it like it is to adress them. Now they're being denied and hidden from the general public, it's like how do you even tackle this massive problem when everyone is being trained to be in denial?

9 out of 10 native euro's I talk to about this doesn't think this has to do with the religion and I just smh at them.

My god I would love to see a picture of you. Lmao. You hate your life, we get it. Now leave this dude alone for "not being the guy you knew of the past" on a message board a year ago....

Lmaoooo

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                  I don't know much of the details of this story
                  Oh really? You could have summed up the whole post with that statement instead of opening your fucking hole like a typical apologist. What a goof. He doesn't know the details of the story, including a crucial element of the shooter screaming islamic phrases, yet he thinks that he knows just enough to claim that this wasn't islamic terrorism. Can't make this up.

And keep reading my anti-islamic sentiment kid. With my life experience and backstory there is no better candidate for this job of warning western sheep who don't know what they're getting themselves into.
                  Last edited by BKM-; 07-23-2016, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Excuse me subhuman, us Assyrians have been living in Mesopotamia thousands of years before you islamic cretins spawned from the bottom of the ground and we will long after the world has rid you parasites of it. Don't make ironic statements like this when your parents were cousins and your mother was a pre-teen daughter sold by her parents to an aging mullah. I say that out of pity as I feel sorry for the mental prison your Chechen mother has been in her whole life.
                    Assyrians?

You people still fcking exist? I thought you were extinct by now, no wonder you hate Muslims, they literally killed and raped your entire bloodline and took your homeland and they are still doing it.

Why arent you doing something about that, instead of crying to us on the Internet every day. Go grab a gun and do something you coward, are all the men in your culture as weak as you?

What country are you and your family going to migrate to next, you bunch of fcking gypsies?
                    Last edited by AddiX; 07-23-2016, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                      The victims included three Kosovar's and one Turk, there is a chance that definitely all four were Muslim.

Why do you guys sit around and pray to god that Islamic terrorism happens just so you can get on the internet and continue make ****** posts? You guys are evil, almost as evil as the murderers who commit these type of crimes. You WANT these events to happen, so you can further push your White-Power agenda. You crave this. It's sick. You guys have mental illnesses. Yet, these same posters (the guy above me) want to say somebody else is going through mental degradation, lmao! This dude BKM sits around this Lounge literally every single day and makes the same types of posts and his life literally is nothing but preaching hate against all kinds of people on a boxing message board.

Who has the mental illness? Lol.

Pretty pathetic tbh. I don't know much of the details of this story- but from what I see, it was a German who targeted foreigners, foreign muslims, if anything. Dude was a loner loser like 85% of you guys on the lounge, yet he may happen to have been Muslim.... that does not make this "Islamic terrorism."

He seemed to be a loner who was bullied and killed the type of people who bullied him. Those three teens from Kosovo could have very well been Albanian Muslims, just like that Turk. Yet you guys continue to sit around and repeat the same stuff over and over.

You guys are so pathetic. Really. It's sad lol. Oh well.
                      So what if some of them were Muslim? Are you suggesting Muslims dont kill each other? They just blew up 80 of them today.

Nobody wants these events to happen but when they do the truth needs to be pointed out. Islam is a demented religion that has no business in the western world. The more apologists like you deny it, and try to act like they're just like us, the louder people like me will be. We're not the problem. We're not killing people by the 100's daily. You need to reevaluate the situation instead of crying about people who are fed up with the real problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X