No announcement yet.

Is boxing rigged?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Yes...when it comes to scorecards... Have you ever seen an underdog get a close decision vs the house fighter in a main event
    Geale/Sturm in Germany is probably the most notable recent example, but it's definitely an uncommon occurrence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Yes...when it comes to scorecards... Have you ever seen an underdog get a close decision vs the house fighter in a main event
      Peterson over khan. Khan clearly won despite the two point deductions which were bull****. Peterson was in his hometown but khan had more fans there and was clearly the "A-side."

Shumenov over Flores.

Bradley over Pacquiao.

Still one of the worst stoppages I've seen was Paul mmcclosley against Demarcus Corley in Paul's Irish hometown... disgusting stoppage.

Matthew hatton clearly beating love more ndou in his hometown and getting jobbed with a draw.

Plenty more examples.

Comment

I think all big money sports are fixed. look at seattle seahawks getting in the super bowl twice on fixed games after the San Fran game was fixed and the most massively blatant fixed game in the history of sports when Green Bay lost to seattle. giants won their last two super bowls on fixed games I say

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Pacquiao won, and that's very clear by now. I remember we agreed on it during the last show. You said you even had it by 1 round for Pacquiao on your second viewing but then changed it.

Look, there's a reason why floyd is asking for the rematch. Major sites and most people re-scored the fight and had Manny winning with one arm.
          More stupidity from the king of dumb. Floyd won easily, get over it already

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Paulie and Danny were pretty friendly at the weigh in.
            I saw that too, Paulie usually talks **** with the best of them!!!! I didn't like it, and it almost felt like a setup or Paulie just taking a payday.

Hope I'm wrong, but it didn't feel good. Either a money grab or if Paulie did win, I can't see him getting a decision ala Herrera

Comment

Working...
            X