No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: If My Children Tell Me To Retire, I Will Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    Oh hell no. You're not about to screw Manny out of a rematch, after he done gave you 3 ****in chances to redeem yourself.

Manny bought you that new house we all saw on 24/7. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    uh no. the majority of the media had Marquez winning their fights along with most professional boxers

pac needed the fourth fight to erase any doubt. they sold it as once and 4 all.

even though i had Marquez clearly winning all 3 previous fights pacfans will swear that pac won some of those fights

but this much is clear no one will argue who won last night fight
    Marquez!! no need for a fifth fight

Comment

I would have loved to have seen a Bradley fight, but I can understand if Marquez decides to close up shop and go out on top. It's not gonna get any better than what that vicious KO over Pacquiao.

Comment

Marquez should retire, or at least not rematch Pacquiao

Comment

I believe JMM should give Pac a rematch. JMM was chasing Pac for years asking for a rematch and Pac gave it to him. If Pac asks for one, it would only be fair.

JMM gets all the respect in the world for knocking out Pacquiao but lets be honest out side of those 2 big overhand rights, Pac was winning the whole fight. Outside of those 2 punches, this was the best Pac has looked against JMM. Its usually the opposite with Pac looking for that big punch while JMM soundly outboxes him.

The 4th fight was amazing. I would see a 5th.

Comment

I'm disappointed in all this hate towards Pacquaio. Both of these guys have given boxing fans some great, memorable matches. The fight was so exciting, packed with tit for tat. Marquez landed the perfect counter that laid Pacquaio out and he deserves some serious credit for such a great fight-ending punch, but to sit here and see all this hate towards Pacquaio, trolls going out of their way to try and humiliate him, spewing hate at his fans, is a discredit to this great sport. Pacquaio and JMM are both great boxing pugilists. No one should be wishing ill-spiritedness towards either one, whether it be slandering their name or wishing them to be injured or worse. I loved the fight, but seeing Pacquaio down like that for an extended amount of time saddened me, just like it would have if it would have been JMM. Honor the boxing greats. Don't hate them when all they have ever done is work tirelessly to entertain you with great fights, great hearts, and great courage. WAR JMM! WAR PACQUIAO!

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              By fighting Manny, and Manny saying yes. That in turn bought him that new house he has.

You'll see, once the mortgage starts popping up every month. Hires a bunch of maids and workers for his new crib, he'll sign on the dotted line.
              Your fcking idol could have been killed.
              You dont know shiet about boxing. Get some sleep and deal with it.

Comment

Nobody could begrudge him for retiring now. He's paid his dues, took his lumps, and earned it all the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                  Your fcking idol could have been killed.
                  You dont know shiet about boxing. Get some sleep and deal with it.

Your idol was getting blasted until the 6th round. Don't be scared of a rematch. Your idol isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                    I'm disappointed in all this hate towards Pacquaio. Both of these guys have given boxing fans some great, memorable matches. The fight was so exciting, packed with tit for tat. Marquez landed the perfect counter that laid Pacquaio out and he deserves some serious credit for such a great fight-ending punch, but to sit here and see all this hate towards Pacquaio, trolls going out of their way to try and humiliate him, spewing hate at his fans, is a discredit to this great sport. Pacquaio and JMM are both great boxing pugilists. No one should be wishing ill-spiritedness towards either one, whether it be slandering their name or wishing them to be injured or worse. I loved the fight, but seeing Pacquaio down like that for an extended amount of time saddened me, just like it would have if it would have been JMM. Honor the boxing greats. Don't hate them when all they have ever done is work tirelessly to entertain you with great fights, great hearts, and great courage. WAR JMM! WAR PACQUIAO!
                    it happens to all of them sadly

you're as good as your last fight they say, so now Pacman is a laughing stock

he will bounce back, and people will ride his **** again

Comment

rematch with random blood test

rematch with random blood test i bet both will say NO

Comment

Working...
                      X