• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
    put it all in the bank

will do, thanks bro

Comment

• this will be my 8,000th post!!
      damn, i post a lot finally got that 25 karma rep, shit's a mission to level up in. anyways, good to be part of this site and the HL.

Comment

• wow,
        what do you guys think? she looks really pretty with her hair down. godamn...

Comment

• Where is capo loko?

Comment

• he got banned, a while ago...made an alt came back and got banned again

Comment

• what's everyone been up to? haven't hit the lounge up much for a bit. i've been on spring break this week so i tried staying away from the pc as much as i could and more time outside enjoying the nice weather. what's everyone in the HL been up to?

predictions on morales/garcia & kirkland/molina btw. i got garcia likely winning a UD but morales can upset for sure if he has it in him that night. kirkland is liklier to stop molina but molina can try and survived the first few rounds and then try to outbox and win a decision. perhaps even a tko himself. molina trains in chicago too from what i've heard so that's pretty cool, kind of makes me want to see him win tbh.

oh, and has anyone seen demarco's fight? he fought roman the same night but i missed it.

Comment

• do you guys watch anime?

Comment

do you guys watch anime?
                  no, but i had friends who did in hs. like naruto, bleach i think, and some other stuff. which ones you watch?

anyone else do any other sports, or like is into other sports? i know emzz is into futbol and his real madrid and ric likes his lakers. how about the other HL members?

Comment

do you guys watch anime?
                    animes for japaneses kids

Comment

do you guys watch anime?
                      nomas Dragon Bowl zeta

Comment

Working...
                      X