No announcement yet.

Wildly overrated fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildly overrated fighters

Cristian Mijares - Cute P4P run... beating one dimensional Arce, one dimensional Munoz and getting a gift over Navarro. We saw what happened when you fight a real boxer in Darchinyan.

Hozumi Hasegawa - Starts the fight with his eyes swelled shut, because he doesn't train like a boxer. No one on his resume, gets stopped by all power, no skill Montiel, and then beats an undersized Burgos at 126. Bravo.

Bernard Hopkins - Quick! Name a real middleweight on his resume (I mean before he started pulling them up for his light heavyweight fights).

Just trash. I wish more boxers were like the Klitschkos.

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
    Hozumi Hasegawa - Starts the fight with his eyes swelled shut, because he doesn't train like a boxer. No one on his resume, gets stopped by all power, no skill Montiel, and then beats an undersized Burgos at 126. Bravo.

it's not hasegawa's fault.

he's asian, his eyes always look like that.

edit: bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 01-25-2011, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Whoa whoa. To say that Montiel has no skill? Might be taking it a bit far.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
        Bernard Hopkins - Quick! Name a real middleweight on his resume (I mean before he started pulling them up for his light heavyweight fights).

Just trash. I wish more boxers were like the Klitschkos.
        Keith Holmes (WBC champ), William Joppy (WBA champ) come to mind. Hopkins unified 160 and stayed undisputed champ for four plus years.

Neither Klitschko has yet to achieve that.

Chill out, White Power.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Keith Holmes (WBC champ), William Joppy (WBA champ) come to mind. Hopkins unified 160 and stayed undisputed champ for four plus years.

Neither Klitschko has yet to achieve that.

Chill out, White Power.
          Lennox Lewis was undisputed.. oh hes not white. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post
            montiel has good skills.

but he seems to have fallen in love with his power the last few years. montiel had an earlier reputation of being a skilled technician who found a way to get the knockout.

oh well, i think donaire beats him either way, but it will be a struggle.

hopefully we can see some perilous moments from both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              montiel has good skills.

but he seems to have fallen in love with his power the last few years. montiel had an earlier reputation of being a skilled technician who found a way to get the knockout.

oh well, i think donaire beats him either way, but it will be a struggle.

hopefully we can see some perilous moments from both fighters.
              i completely agree with Montiel turning into a power puncher. I think his size forced him to turn his style a bit more. And assuming he doesn't get caught with anything Donaire is too big, fast, and active for Montiel. I'd love to see a Montiel victory but don't think its in the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post
                lolz he TS also mentioned that Darchinyan is a real boxer hehe ...

Comment

Володимир Кличко!!!

Comment

Don't feed the troll please

Comment

Working...
                    X