Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message for you delusional Pacquiao fans, just stop already Marquez is not scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Hes Smart. Not scared! he fought the man 4 times. When other fighters ran from him. He dont want to end their rivals with him being the loser. And thats exactly what will happen if he fights him a fifth time.
    I think youre right. I think Manny would fight smarter. Cause that stuff he did in the 4th fight was some dumb move. I liked the way he fought the whole fight. Than he became over agressive and paid for it. Marquez wanted to close the show and he did. Still I would favor Pac if theres a 5th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      no way is he afraid of pacquiao, he can eat his punches like skittles, the marquez who got wobbled by juan diaz, kd's by barrera, norwood, katsidis, mayweather etc is no more

what's there to fear?
      exactly.

Comment

Whatever the case is, I don't think many fans really want to see a 5th fight between them anyway.

Comment

Marquez is scared of VADA testing. Can't beat Pac without them roids

Comment

I have the feeling team pac doesnt wanna push it that hard too. If he wants vengeance he should give him 50/50 or live with it forever.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              I have the feeling team pac doesnt wanna push it that hard too. If he wants vengeance he should give him 50/50 or live with it forever.
              They shouldn't have had a 4th fight, 3 was already enough but Marquez cried and whined so much they gave it to him again.

It was the stupidest move ever, why make a fight with a guy who has the style that gives you hell again?

Arum screwed up big time.

Marquez will probably knock Pacman out again because he has the confidence even more so now after icing the great Pacman. I mean he iced one of the best boxers of our time, its not just some random champion or good boxer with a name he iced an ATG.

Thats another reason, it shows JMM is not stupid like Team Pac and Arum, JMM knows its better to end it now than give another fight and risk the glory being gone.

Comment

Working...
              X