James Toney: "Victoria next time come with a Puerto Rican flag"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
    You mad?

I am educating James "Star of David" Toney.

Confused mutha Fka coming into the ring wearing a Jewish Star on his trunks.

All jokes aside: Cotto took knee perhaps to try and suck in some air for 8 seconds... fight was stopped. No shame.

Calderon... too little he tried 2x.

But where else do you see Ricans quitting?

Now... I can name off a quick 8-10 Mexicans who quit in the ring.

So therein lies the humor.

Toney, you talk like a lot of those blows were not quite picked off with the shoulder roll son. Get a cat scan. I am worried.

Hector Camacho junior quit in The Jesse James leija fight,Also Kermit Cintron quit numerous times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
      You see the Flag on my sig?That`s Tony`s flag.It represents all of black people and all of Africa.Not the non-blacks that live in Africa,they are invaders.
      North Africans are invaders?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
          yeah man, these afro centric idiots have no respect for other peoples accomplishments, last year they had an exhibit in Los Angeles where they had brought Olmec Artifacts (mexicos first civilization) from mexico and these blacks came in there disrespecting with this Afro Centric nonsense "Blacks were the first people in mexico" etc etc

heres a picture of one idiot.

Next thing... Blacks were the first on the moon. This is where we lose sight of reality. Blame it on the guilty folks who want to make certain people feel good about who they are to the point where they make sht up...

I am all for accomplishments but make sure you actually accomplished something first.

I have heard it all now. Blacks are the real Mexicans... details at 11.

Comment

• WTF is up with this mother****er?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
              yeah man, these afro centric idiots have no respect for other peoples accomplishments, last year they had an exhibit in Los Angeles where they had brought Olmec Artifacts (mexicos first civilization) from mexico and these blacks came in there disrespecting with this Afro Centric nonsense "Blacks were the first people in mexico" etc etc

heres a picture of one idiot.

It aint that essay,blacks are just recovering our stolen history,Whites and other races have stolen our history and claimed it for themselves.Whites claimed that they built the civilization in Egypt,Ethiopia,Sumeria,Greek,Rome etc etc.and that is all bull****.

Arabs claim they built Egypt

Mexicans claim that they started hiphop and that blacks stole it from them.

Puerto Ricans claim that they contributed in the creation of HipHop and that blacks are not giving them any credit.

all that **** is bullsquat.We as black folks are sick and tired of other groups stealing our creations.Every-time people try to debate me and say oh Afrocentrics trying to steal other cultures and claim it as their own i always destroy them in a debate.

Ya`ll want to debate, i`m ready to open up a can of verbal ass wippings.

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
                WTF is up with this mother****er?
                Margarito looks guilty as fack... Like he wants to breakdown and say sorry.

Dec 3rd. The night the lights go out in all of Mexico.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                  It aint that essay,blacks are just recovering our stolen history,Whites and other races have stolen our history and claimed it for themselves.Whites claimed that they built the civilization in Egypt,Ethiopia,Sumeria,Greek,Rome etc etc.and that is all bull****.

Arabs claim they built Egypt

Mexicans claim that they started hiphop and that blacks stole it from them.

Puerto Ricans claim that they contributed in the creation of HipHop and that blacks are not giving them any credit.

all that **** is bullsquat.We as black folks are sick and tired of other groups stealing our creations.Every-time people try to debate me and say oh Afrocentrics trying to steal other cultures and claim it as their own i always destroy them in a debate.

Ya`ll want to debate, i`m ready to open up a can of verbal ass wippings.
                  black people only created aids puto

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    North Africans are invaders?

Of-course they are invaders they are not indigenous to Africa,They came from western Asia now known as the middle-east and some of them mixed with the Africans.

All that **** about them being indigenous to Africa is something that whites and Arabs made up so they could take credit for advance African civilizations like Egypt,Ethiopia etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      black people only created aids puto
                      Ahahahahahaha!!

Damn!

Comment

Working...
                      X