No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola's Promoter on Chris' Career, Klitschko Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arreola's Promoter on Chris' Career, Klitschko Shots

Later tonight, heavyweight contender Chris Arreola will pursue his fifth straight win and his fourth knockout during that run when he enters the ring for the fifth time in the past six months and the fourth time this year opposite journeyman Friday Ahunanya at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.

[Click Here To Read More]

236 and 234 is definitely good for Arreola. I had no idea he weighed in that low in his past few fights. Good for him.

Elite and Arreola...never thought id see that in the same sentence but he's easily one of the top heavy's out there.

Comment

i say keep going, let the klitschko shots build. he needs to continue on getting more fit and racking up more wins. the klitschko bros will be there next year so he shouldn't even be worried about them as of now.

Comment

Hes on the right weight but he should work on his body definition. Loose a few more pounds of fat and gain a few pounds of muscle. Then hes alright.

Comment

Why not see if he can get in with Seth Mitchell for the televised HBO card on August 27? I heard Seth Mitchell is supposedly looking for an "opponent." I know Chris would be fine with that month and a half between fights due to his recent string of activity. Unfortunately, Mitchell would NEVER take the fight because he's phony. HBO and Golden Boy would rather have him pound on another bottom feeder in hopes of one day being a sacrificial lamb to Klitschko.

Comment

If Arreola was in shape he would be a middleweight.

Comment

Working...
            X