Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Chilling with Mexican superstar rap artist Mr Capone-E at All stars game!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can he even speak Spanish?

Comment

Hes from pakistan,But grew up in la.Thats why hes good friends with khan.

Comment

Mr capone e is a straight up vato. Homeboy is a legend back in mexico. Everytime he goes back down there he straight up makes the crowd go wild. Never have I ever seen something like that before he makes the crowds go louder than any big sport event.

He can even draw members of the ms 13 to the crowd, that just goes to show how much of a huge superstar he is.

Hope he hasn't lost his roots to mexico due to him becoming a big star at LA, but I'm a proud owner of all of capone e mixtapes and cds

Comment

Capone e is 100% mexico

Comment

mr. capone-e is not even mexican.. do some research and u'll find out what he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled... View Post
              Can he even speak Spanish?
              simon!!! hahaha thats all he knows in spanish LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                this! mexican my arse! i'll bet he's from Pakistan like Khan and eats with his left and wipes with his right...any takers?
                Yes hes from Bolton Pakistan

Comment

look at hese haters denying this guys roots....see the first pic with khan? hes wearing a huge OG chain with a big ass letter "C" on there, it clearly stands for Chicano.......

Comment

Does or has Capone E ever said he is Mexican or does he just act like one.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
                      Mr capone e is a straight up vato. Homeboy is a legend back in mexico. Everytime he goes back down there he straight up makes the crowd go wild. Never have I ever seen something like that before he makes the crowds go louder than any big sport event.

He can even draw members of the ms 13 to the crowd, that just goes to show how much of a huge superstar he is.

Hope he hasn't lost his roots to mexico due to him becoming a big star at LA, but I'm a proud owner of all of capone e mixtapes and cds
                      co-sign....he has the blood of a true raza....

Comment

Working...
                      X