Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else thinks this fight is screaming UPSET?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clottey has a great chance, who has pac beat in the ww's besides an over rated shot cotto and an over the hill weight drained oscar? pac is stepping up to the big boys now....

Comment

Originally posted by RiZОOM View Post
      don't know but i just put money on clottey.
      If I was betting on this fight, something tells me to bet on clottey also.

Comment

Originally posted by JONESJR22 View Post
        If I was betting on this fight, something tells me to bet on clottey also.
        +450 to +650 depending on when/where you bet.

Comment

[QUOTE=No Ceilings;7763166]Pac should win but if he has no answers for a jab and a straight right. Clottey can win.[/QUOT

Paq is my favorite fighter, I have been called a ******* and listened to Paq haters claim that Clottey is not a legitimate opponent. Clottey is underrated. He could very well win this fight, I hope he doesnt because I still hold out hope for Paq-Mayweather.

Comment

If clottey wins, im posting Naked pics of my girl.
            yea boys. you saw me type it.

Comment

No I don't. Pac is a machine like Emmanuel said. In addition, Clottey had a bit of trouble making weight.

Not like it matters though. Pac is that good and that much better than Clottey.

Pac by mid to late stoppage.

Comment

man i dont even know what to think about this fight im so confused haha..

Comment

yea, screaming it.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Pac should win but if he has no answers for a jab and a straight right. Clottey can win.
                    What an idiot, first you make this thread and when Pac starts dominating Clottey you make another that "Pacquiao is hitting gloves, Clottey is going to get robbed" what a tool you are.

Comment

burner's thread has a knack for being sooooo wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X