Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do guys still ask girls to be their girlfriend now a days?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    a combination of both...
    did the roof on your cardboard box cave in with the snow?

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      a combination of both...
      did the roof on your cardboard box cave in with the snow?
      Yea but I slept in the Grand Central Station toilet last night. I gotta go rummaging for some new boxes later.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Its too late Skills, he is in too deep he needed to establish distance in rds 3-4 now he is in 7-8 territory she has no respect for his jab and he is finding his back against the ropes for most of the rounds.
        That was excellent.

Anyway Huey, just communicate. The worst that happens is you tell her how you feel and she gets pissed off or upset. But I think you're at the damage limitation stage and it's only going to get worse the longer you leave it so I'd sort it out pronto.

You never know, she could end up being happy with the sort of low-level commitment you're after.

With regards to the whole 'asking out' thing. There comes a time when you have a discussion and confirm you're committing to each other. It doesn't have to be a trivial 10 year old 'will you be my girlfriend', it's just a case of clearly establishing where both of you stand or want to stand with each other.

Comment

Working...
        X