Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q&A with Matthew Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt, now Ricky has had his moment of fame, are u now going to stop pretending you're not very good and show how great u really are? Its admireable u didnt want to show him up all those years, but dont waste you're talent anymore! Show the world who the talented Hatton really is!

Also, i've noticed Ricky has started his intense training regime for the boxing contest the world is waiting for. When are u gonna buck up your ideas and put on 60 lbs and take on the Klit brothers in a tag team match up for the HW championship!?

Comment

or8 matty hatton get in with tackie again

Comment

Matthew.....what's the meaning of life?

Comment

Hi Matthew,

If you were to cross a river with the use of a rowboat which can only carry yourself and one of the following things:
          a Chicken
          a Fox
          a bag of Grain

How do you manage to transfer all items without the fox eating the chicken or the chicken eating the grain?

Comment

Matt,

marry-****-kill:

Comment

some great questions there for matthew hatton to answer, lets see what he says. (matthew like ricky speaks in the 3rd person)

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              matt, will the world end in 2012?
              i cant say if the world will end in 2012, but floyd mayweathers world ends in 2012 if he faces matthew hatton.

Originally posted by Shuga Shane View Post
              Hey Matthew,long time fan here.I have a question and that is when will you admit that your fight with Ndou was very close and that you wasn't robbed?

And also,do you like to feel up Ricky's ******* when he's asleep?
              i was clearly robbed against ndou and matthew hatton will do a lickle bit more next time to get the decsision

when rickys sleeping i dont feel his ****, i feel up his jennifers **** and she has some of the magic that is matthew hatton

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              matt, what is the solution to the health care issue in america?
              matthew hatton is the soloution to everything.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                Matt, now Ricky has had his moment of fame, are u now going to stop pretending you're not very good and show how great u really are? Its admireable u didnt want to show him up all those years, but dont waste you're talent anymore! Show the world who the talented Hatton really is!

Also, i've noticed Ricky has started his intense training regime for the boxing contest the world is waiting for. When are u gonna buck up your ideas and put on 60 lbs and take on the Klit brothers in a tag team match up for the HW championship!?
                me and ricky know the world wants to see me and him in a tag team match with the klits.i dont feel i need to move up in weight for this, even with me at 147 as i am now me and ricky combined still have the weight advantage. it a fight we are taking very seriously and dont be suprised if this happens by the end of the year.

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
                Matthew.....what's the meaning of life?
                matthew hatton is the meaning of life..... oh, and coronation street

Comment

Hey matthew,I know you support your brother,but are you even a little slightly peeved that it was him and not you starring in the new churchill advert?

It's quite clear that you're the star of family now but it seems that the mainstream isn't willing to accept you just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Shuga Shane View Post
                    Hey matthew,I know you support your brother,but are you even a little slightly peeved that it was him and not you starring in the new churchill advert?

It's quite clear that you're the star of family now but it seems that the mainstream isn't willing to accept you just yet.
                    thats the best rickys boxed since the kostya tsyzu fight in that advert, he looked great.

i agree with your second point, no amount of crap undercard fights or shameless apprearences tagging along with ricky have seemed to win the public over. ricky even had to start his own promotional company to get me a shot at a belt otherwise id have no hope

Comment

Hi Matthew,
                      Which belt is better.......
                      your EBU European title,
                      the IBO "World" title or
                      Ricky's beloved "World" WBU strap??

Comment

Working...
                      X