No announcement yet.

Who loves grand theft auto??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markj_87 View Post
    Don't have much experience with the earlier games but - GTA3 was legendary stuff, Vice City was pretty good and San Andreas was poor, never played GTA4 as a result.

Just my 2c on the GTA franchise.
    If you didn't like Andreas, I think you'll enjoy GTA4. Really nothing like andreas, except for the obvious theme about crime. You should give it a try.

Comment

asking if you love GTA is like asking do you love manny pacquiao...

of course i love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        If you didn't like Andreas, I think you'll enjoy GTA4. Really nothing like andreas, except for the obvious theme about crime. You should give it a try.
        Yeah I'll probably check it out soon, my brother's had it for a long time now. San Andreas just really put me off the series - the graphics were really poor, the whole LA gangbanger thing was lame (don't get me wrong, I thought the gangs on GTA3 were awesome with their different attributes and trademark vehicles and the multi-cultural feel of it, but the 'Hood/Crew rubbish was terrible) and the music just plain sucked. Even the unlicensed music on GTA3 was better! I played SA through to the end on principle but I never picked it up again, went back to the much superior early games.

But if GTA4 is not the same, yeah I'll give it a go.

Comment

San Andreas was a great game but i think gta 4 edges it with its storyline and dlc.

Comment

I've never played it..but I like the concept

Comment

I spend most of my day driving around looking for hookers, then beating them to death post-sex.

Comment

Once on GTA3 I tried just driving around at a reasonable speed, obeying the traffic laws (stopping at red lights etc), just to see if the game would allow it to work.

Everyone who had to stop behind me at a red, starting honking the horn and shouting abuse at me! Pedestrians just leisurely cross the road in front of you and crazy ass mofos just drive into you for the hell of it! So no the game doesn't like it if you try to be a nice law obeying citizen

Comment

GTA is a great serie indeed, i beleive San Andreas is the best one so far.

GTA 4 took 1 step in the right direction and 3 steps backwards compared to san andreas.

They improved the graphics and story...oh and multiplayer.

Then they removed everything that made the series awesome and replaced with some dating and relationship mini games. No purchasable houses, can't modify cars, barely any side missions. They put in clothing stores, but there is like 5 shirts and 5 pair of pants. No awesome flying aside from 1 or 2 missions, and even then you only get a ****ty chopper. Plus the story line is pretty short compared to other gta games.

I still enjoyed, but i think rockstar got lazy with it. San andreas was superior in every way aside from the graphics. Story was slightly more involving in GTA 4 too, gotta give them that.

Comment

I don't play video games and don't care about it. It's a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                      I don't play video games and don't care about it. It's a waste of time.

Well shut the **** up and go post in another thread you Cotto groupie.

Comment

Working...
                      X