Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah, I'm having a couple beers at the present moment too.

Comment

• I'm having some of these.

一般の日本ビールの間、(えびすやサントリーの「ザ・プレミアム・マルツ」などを除き)は原材料はいろいろ 変なものが入ってるから、大豆や酵母エキスなどが入ってる。これ発泡酒みたいよ。

日本だったら自分に対しての自分はコントロールがあれば日本でウイスキーしか飲まないかも。でもウイスキー を飲むと大きな可能としては僕がすごく酔っ払いすぎる。

Comment

• 我最近遇到一个很好的中国美女。

我瞬间很高兴了。

然而,她已经走了。

给我的?只是洗剂,毛巾,和回忆。
        Last edited by Drunken Cat; 12-16-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• 앓고있는 한국미녀도 있어요. 보고러 가고 싶어요. 하지만 향후 갈 속도가 충분할 것이다. 단지 그녀를 잊지 않고 그대로 계속 그녀가 기다려 줄 것이다.

Comment

• Regarding my last two posts, I can see it doesn't go over on google translate well, but I was just talking about a Chinese girl in Chinese and then about a Korean girl in Korean.

And Tengoshi would probably shake his head about my Japanese 3 posts ago, but occasionally when I'm wasted my Japanese goes to sh i t, and I'm a lot better at writing about other matters as well.

So, I woke up at 3:30am, noticed that football was on and I had a full beer on my table that I had opened before I passed out, plus too more on standby, and next thing you know I'm drinking again. I just went to the store and bought some more beers as well, and it's 6:45am. I am indeed my own worst enemy.

Comment

• Okay, I will translate now. (At least the intent of my posts, whether or not the exact letter).

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              I'm having some of these.

一般の日本ビールの間、(えびすやサントリーの「ザ・プレミアム・マルツ」などを除き)は原材料はいろいろ 変なものが入ってるから、大豆や酵母エキスなどが入ってる。これ発泡酒みたいよ。

日本だったら自分に対しての自分はコントロールがあれば日本でウイスキーしか飲まないかも。でもウイスキー を飲むと大きな可能としては僕がすごく酔っ払いすぎる。
              Here, I was just speaking to the fact that most Japanese beer is 'adulterated' with filler ingredients like soybean and 'yeast extract' (whatever that is). Straight Kirin, which I posted, is the only beer among the big 3 beers (e.g. Asahi, Kirin (though only the variety in the pic, not the other varieties of the same price), and Sapporo) which doesn't have this. I also mentioned that beers like Yebisu and 'The Premium Malts' by Suntory don't have this. These are a little bit more expensive, but on the whole they are somewhat decent beers. I'm drinking some Yebisu as I type.

我最近遇到一个很好的中国美女。

我瞬间很高兴了。

然而,她已经走了。

给我的?只是洗剂,毛巾,和回忆。
              Here I tried to write that not so long ago, I hooked up for a bit with a beautiful Chinese girl.

And I was very satisfied by it.

But before long she was gone.

And me? I was left with my lotion, hand towels, and memory.

앓고있는 한국미녀도 있어요. 보고러 가고 싶어요. 하지만 향후 갈 속도가 충분할 것이다. 단지 그녀를 잊지 않고 그대로 계속 그녀가 기다려 줄 것이다.
              Here I wrote that I also had to struggle over a Korean beauty. Indeed, I would like to go [to Korea] and see her now. But the nearest chance I have to go will have to be sufficient. Just I can't forget her; but also, I think she is awaiting me too. (Yeah, I was a little drunk when I was thinking this up. Maybe it's true, who am I to know.)
              Last edited by Drunken Cat; 12-16-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                女の子ちょうだい。。
                Here I just wrote "please give me a girl."

한굴로도 쓸 수있어요.

한국 미인도 주세요.
                Here I wrote "I can write in Korean too. Please give me a Korean girl also."

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Sheriff John Brown always hated me, for what, I don't know. Everytime I plant a seed he say .....

Comment

• I'm having a hard time right now. Based on the masters thesis, and the awkward sleeping hours, and the fact I'm back on the sauce. Not sure what to do with myself. I don't know how many hours of sleep I have had in the last few days, but I'm thinking it wasn't many. It's weird, I lay down for a rest and it is like I am dreaming while I am still awake. Then I get up and check the clock, and only 20 minutes are gone.

Somehow, I've been drinking it seems for almost 12 hours. I have no idea how I can manage this, especially with very little food, and I've already made 2 beer runs and am almost poised for another.

I kinda feel like going out and finding a whore.

Despite the misconceptions around the forum-sphere, I've never actually had sex with a prostitute.

The closest I came, the ***** tried to use saran wrap for a condom, and I told her back off, and just had a saran wrap *******/titjob/handjob combo instead.

Indeed, prostitution comes in many fine varieties in this fine country.

I was thinking of going to an oppai pub, or titty 'pub', which is a place you go to drink for an hour and handle the ******* of two girls (half time each). You can kiss them as much as you want, and kiss and touch them as much as you like above the waste.

Then I thought of going for one of them Chinese massages. This is a lot cheaper, and you can get a happy ending. As I've never been though, I don't know what you can do, and I'm always afraid that the cute girls on the street are just bate, but once you get inside you are served up to some hag.

I could just call my old girl, she'd probably come over, but I don't need that sh i t.

Maybe I'll just settle in and stay put. I got nothing to gain by going out in this condition.

Or do I? Maybe going and grabbing on some random girls' ******* for an hour while drinking is precisely what I need at the present moment.

Comment

• American Honey, my new favorite shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X