No announcement yet.

Commissioner Floyd Mayweather**BANNED**NO MO FLOYD Threads*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
    Maidana sold his soul, that's fine and he shouldn't complain. Why shouldnt people question Floyd for paying for a handicap!

We know he paid, we know he didn't want none unless Chino put on some pillows but we are suppose to pretend it never happened?
    Again, we know that Maidana was for sell, unless you truly believe the fight wouldn't have happened had he used the approved gloves, if that's what you truly believe let me know so that I'd know I'm wasting my time here.

As for the first question, because boxing has always been built like that? He purchased 2 pounds against Marquez not too long ago, should he have retired then? lol

Comment

Floyd forever. Stand by your man, ladies.

If Maidana agreed to take an extra 850,000 to lose, power to Floyd, Maidana agreed
      If Maidana came in with twenty five pound weights attached to each shoe, hey he took dat money, power to Floyd he be undebeateable das my man money

ooh ooh ooh he da best

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Again, we know that Maidana was for sell, unless you truly believe the fight wouldn't have happened had he used the approved gloves, if that's what you truly believe let me know so that I'd know I'm wasting my time here.

As for the first question, because boxing has always been built like that? He purchased 2 pounds against Marquez not too long ago, should he have retired then? lol

Your admitting to Floyd's ish saying it isn't ish because dudes are getting paid?
        It's all good, but Floyd needs to be more subtle on his actions. History is not gonna be kind to someone like him....

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
          Your admitting to Floyd's ish saying it isn't ish because dudes are getting paid?
          It's all good, but Floyd needs to be more subtle on his actions. History is not gonna be kind to someone like him....
          History will never be kind to a coward like Floyd who duck fighters boxing fans wants him to fight. Instead he cherry picks boxers he can potshot and conceal his fear by asking for blood test, making a Puncher wearing pillow gloves and health comes first. He might get all the money in the world and admiration for his technical skills but will be known as a coward by most boxing fans.

Comment

The NSAC did not approve the light blue gloves.
            http://www.fighthype.com/news/article16908.html
            They approved the Everlast that were brought in.

Those are clearly unacceptable. They are either worn or padding removed.

Comment

Those Everlast gloves were good enough for Rios and Alvarado.

Maidana and Garcia tried to pull a fast one and got caught

Comment

The answer is quite simple if you have a brain on you, Maidana got extra pay for his "troubles".
                I would have love to have seen Maidana call Floyd's bluff and call off the fight. If Maidana was paid off he shouldn't be complaining about the gloves issue after the fight.

Comment

Why is that?

Being at the tail end of my career I'd do the same too, I think it's Maidana selling his soul for an extra buck that should be questioned. Only an idiot would rather get hit with less padded gloves.
                  but you have to admit , it's cowardly

Comment

So is it the gloves or is Maidana a big puncher or not?

Comment

Originally posted by stovepipe View Post
                      Floyd forever. Stand by your man, ladies.

If Maidana agreed to take an extra 850,000 to lose, power to Floyd, Maidana agreed
                      If Maidana came in with twenty five pound weights attached to each shoe, hey he took dat money, power to Floyd he be undebeateable das my man money

ooh ooh ooh he da best
                      Pretty much the only reply to any Floyd fan worth making.

Comment

Working...
                      X