Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I Never Said I Lost! Why Would I Say That?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I Never Said I Lost! Why Would I Say That?

Newly crowned WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley Jr. appeared on the most recent edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show. Bradley spoke at length about his controversial win over Manny Pacquiao this past Saturday.

Shortly after Bradley's victory, Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank told reporters that Bradley told him in the ring - "I did my best. I just couldn't beat this guy."
    [Click Here To Read More]

U dont need to explain yourself bradley.....u beat that motherfuc##
    People need to watch that fight again...u gave puquiao a boxing lesson......

Comment

If you really think you won the fight u don't say at the end "I tried my best". Thats acknowledging u did everything u could but it wasn't enough.

Comment

When Jeff Mayweather and Floyd senior had Pacquiao winning u know he won.

Comment

Why would anyone believe Arum? I havent seen any competitor that would admit losing..

Comment

Pacquiao won that fight clearly.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bunr450r7Zw

Oh yeah, you never said that eh Timmy boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardhitter.1 View Post
                If you really think you won the fight u don't say at the end "I tried my best". Thats acknowledging u did everything u could but it wasn't enough.
                Exactly, why would u say I tried my best if u felt u won? If u felt u won then u should be all smiles only. When u say u tried ur best that means u felt u didnt do enough therefore how could u feel that u won when u just said I tried my best? I honestly feel Bradley knows he lost but after his team and family convince that he won he probably changed his stance.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bunr450r7Zw

Oh yeah, you never said that eh Timmy boy!
                  Um, he said Mayweather will never stop him on that link.

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
                    U dont need to explain yourself bradley.....u beat that motherfuc##
                    People need to watch that fight again...u gave puquiao a boxing lesson......
                    Perhaps when he was dazed from being buzzed by left hands, in those moments in his imagination he was giving Pacquiao a boxing lesson.

The rest of the time he was throwing hopeful shots and waiting until the next time he got smacked upside down.

Of course, if dropping your jab short and throwing the right into somebody's guard is giving a boxing lesson, then I guess the new way to win fights is to get beat up and punch at thin air.

Comment

Working...
                    X