http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KroGEvnYNI

Comment

CZW - Zandig vs Lobo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWfUyn8tYpQ

Comment

M-Dogg 20 vs Josh Prohibition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-Jhz2pF3Q

Comment

That's what I found for tonight - there's a lot of sifting through for full matches rather than highlights and skits or video game simulations - plus the WWE and TNA stuff gets deleted for copyright stuff quickly...

Comment

I think I may just start ordering old ECW tapes from RF Video or highspots.com. This "WWECW" is starting to get insulting. Look at what's going on tomorrow:

Comment

Hey I appreciate the matches man. I get restless looking through all the skits, tribute films, etc. trying to find actual matches.

Yeah the ECW right now is a joke. I thought after RVD lost the WWE title it would be different, but I was wong. On top of that, I hate Ric Flair so much. He has wrestled the same match the last ten years. A **** load of chops, A back body drop bump, getting slammed off the top turn buckle, a knee drop to the face, and a figure four. That about sums up every one of his matches that I have seen since 95.

Comment

That japanese match with the tacks, scorpions, etc. was brutal. Ive seen a lot of the cactus jack death matches as well. I dont know how they do it. I step on one tack and it hurts like hell , and they are taking suplexes and scoop slams on them . Im watching the sabu ladder match now, should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933
                  lol two guys who couldnt put on a good match gonna wrestle wwecw style! i aint gonna watch that crap

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933
                    So who are you guys' favorite in-ring performers?

For me:

Kurt Angle
                    Amazing Red
                    AJ Styles
                    Jerry Lynn
                    Rob Van Dam
                    Trinity
                    Sonjay Dutt
                    Sabu
                    Yoshihiro Tajiri
                    Christopher Daniels
                    Mike Awesome

Favorite characters/gimmicks

Kurt Angle (Olympic hero - heel)
                    Hulk Hogan (face)
                    Sandman (everything up til now...)
                    New Jack
                    William Regal
                    The Rock (face - IC title days and early title reign pre-Invasion)
                    Tenacious Z (Zach Gowen, the 1-legged wrestler's two bouts in TNA before WWE exploited him, embarassed him, then released him...)
                    favs:

Roddy Piper
                    Ric Flair
                    The Rock
                    William Regal
                    Rogeau Brothers
                    JYD
                    Macho Man
                    Brutis Beefcake
                    Terry Funk

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226
                      Hey I appreciate the matches man. I get restless looking through all the skits, tribute films, etc. trying to find actual matches.

Yeah the ECW right now is a joke. I thought after RVD lost the WWE title it would be different, but I was wong. On top of that, I hate Ric Flair so much. He has wrestled the same match the last ten years. A **** load of chops, A back body drop bump, getting slammed off the top turn buckle, a knee drop to the face, and a figure four. That about sums up every one of his matches that I have seen since 95.
                      I agree Flair is a joke now, but he is an all-timer. His matches were great back in the day.

He is kind of the Roy Jones/Evander Holyfield of wraslin

Comment

Working...
                      X