Donaire just admitted to his lost aginst Rigondeaux! on Bscene radio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire just admitted to his lost aginst Rigondeaux! on Bscene radio

blog talk radio

So Donaire finally admitted to his lost hmmm... he said that after watching the fight again he lost and got hit alot.. also said he missed alot of punches .. thank God he kinda made me a fan again well kind of lol ... what about yall?

If he said that much respect and can't wait to see him bounce back

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
      blog talk radio

So Donaire finally admitted to his lost hmmm... he said that after watching the fight again he lost and got hit alot.. also said he missed alot of punches .. thank God he kinda made me a fan again well kind of lol ... what about yall?
      Respect. I love when fighters are standup guys. No shame in losing to a superior boxer. Nonito is still a great fighter. Rigo was just all types of wrong for him, stylistically. He performs best when someone's bringing the fight to him.

Comment

Good on him.

Hopefully he learns from this, and comes back stronger.

Comment

About time he admits it on all the interview he wasn't saying the same.

Comment

Wow, what a shocker.........

Comment

acceptance is the first step

Comment

he admitted he lost the next day in a philippine news show . dont know why ronnie didn't report it.

Comment

Finally, I can respect him again.

Comment

That's good to hear. I would hate for him to become like the next De La Hoya and make excuses after every single loss. He lost and he accepted it.

Comment

Working...
                    X