No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Holds a Final Workout Session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
    Look at his dome. 7 1/4 to an 8. No PEDs??? Ever??? I doubt that highly.
    his head is now more proportionate to his body, which disproves your claim

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
      Look at his dome. 7 1/4 to an 8. No PEDs??? Ever??? I doubt that highly.

I wear a 7 3/4 guess i'm on roids too.. :facepalm

Comment

It's a shame, Pac's legs look like that of a body builder's while his fitness instructor's legs look like that of a 10 year old weakling.

Comment

Pac's calves are unreal. I know it's been a trademark of him but it's like he's got stone shoved in his legs.

Comment

I got bigger calves than Pac.. No lie.. I never worked out my calves with weights either just played ball skipped some rope never lifted weights with my calves.... Not really impressed with Manny's calves cuz I have better ones lol

Comment

Anyone know what time the weight in is? And what site can we see it live?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

I wear a 7 3/4 guess i'm on roids too.. :facepalm
                did it grow from a 6 and 1/8 during your 20s? no? oh ok...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  did it grow from a 6 and 1/8 during your 20s? no? oh ok...
                  They have the tale of the tape measuring Pacs bones from when he was at 126 why don't you look it up. It is all still the same.. imagination is a powerful thing if your a flowmo. The mind can think up many things when your lips are stuck to someones scrotum.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    They have the tale of the tape measuring Pacs bones from when he was at 126 why don't you look it up. It is all still the same.. imagination is a powerful thing if your a flowmo. The mind can think up many things when your lips are stuck to someones scrotum.
                    measuring pacs bones eh? the tale of the tape which lists age, weight, height and reach also lists the size and length of the bones? does it also list how many units of bone marrow one has? oooh oooh oooh maybe it also lists if they are prone to osteoporosis?? Im curious, how exactly does one measure anothers bones?

and to the bold - hell mother fuckin yes!! you just proved that roflmao

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      measuring pacs bones eh? the tale of the tape which lists age, weight, height and reach also lists the size and length of the bones? does it also list how many units of bone marrow one has? oooh oooh oooh maybe it also lists if they are prone to osteoporosis?? Im curious, how exactly does one measure anothers bones?

Wrist size, fist size. Chest **** like that.. It is much much much much more credible than a biased bull ish imagination dont you think Cuz I can post pictures of how big floyds head is too. It did look like it has grown since he has been in the lighter weights.

Comment

Working...
                      X