No announcement yet.

Excersising

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excersising

What up people? I'm new on these boards but get use to seeing me mainly in the boxing room. This is my problem, I'm 5'7 186 not a fat boy, muscle for the most part but theres a few pounds that I want to shed. I have a little belly the six pack is know longer their and I don't know exactly what to do to shed this **** off. I can't job because I'm recovering from tearing two ligaments in my left knee. So what the hell can I do

Originally posted by wordsmith
    What up people? I'm new on these boards but get use to seeing me mainly in the boxing room. This is my problem, I'm 5'7 186 not a fat boy, muscle for the most part but theres a few pounds that I want to shed. I have a little belly the six pack is know longer their and I don't know exactly what to do to shed this **** off. I can't job because I'm recovering from tearing two ligaments in my left knee. So what the hell can I do
    Eat less.

Find out how many calories you eat per day and cut it down, the average man eats around 2000kcal per day so you should be aiming for 1500 kcals.

The only way to lose weight is to burn more energy than you eat.

Comment

u can still punch the bag, speedball can you? if u do wear tracksuit...
      swimming helpstoo.

Comment

Working...
      X