No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko, Steward Crossing Fingers For Chisora Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko, Steward Crossing Fingers For Chisora Win

According to Boxing News, trainer Emanuel Steward believes Dereck Chisora could earn a title shot against Wladimir Klitschko should he beat David Haye on Saturday. Chisora was hand-picked by Klitschko more than 18 months ago, but the unified heavyweight champion twice pulled out of fights with the Briton, opting instead to take on David Haye last summer.

[Click Here To Read More]

Its Obvious Wladimir wants nothing to do with Haye again.

I honestly believe Haye had one off night in his career. and Wlad knows it. !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post

You're obviously on the wrong track...Haye himself has said that a Wladimir rematch would make no sense since he beat him fair and square.

And by the way, what does that have to do with Steward picking Chisora to win?

Comment

Oh god, here come the Haye nut-huggers.

Wlad could have put Haye away, but he's way too conservative. As soon as that big right-hand landed in round 5/6, Haye went into survival mode.

Comment

Haye may have had only one off night but which one was it? Was it the stink fest against Valuev? Which I don't believe he even did enough to win. Or was it the night he only fought for about 20 seconds against Fraudly? Who should have brought a pillow in the ring with him. Because all he was doing was looking for a place to lay down. Or was it the stink fest against Wlad? Or was it the night that Haye decided that the back of John Ruiz's head was the target that gave him the best chance to win?

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if Im the only person who saw Wladimir/Haye the way actually happened. If Haye is just a tad more experienced ie (more than 4 pro heavyweight fights) this match is a lot closer than people would like to admit. And if this more experienced Haye goes up against a slower Wlad, Id pick Haye to win the rematch outright.

Steward knows this too judging from his comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
              Sometimes I wonder if Im the only person who saw Wladimir/Haye the way actually happened. If Haye is just a tad more experienced ie (more than 4 pro heavyweight fights) this match is a lot closer than people would like to admit. And if this more experienced Haye goes up against a slower Wlad, Id pick Haye to win the rematch outright.

Steward knows this too judging from his comments.
              Actually you didn't see the fight the way it was because it wasn't close. And Haye's biggest problems are that his boxing skills are overrated and he has no heart.

Comment

Haye gave Wlad his hardest fight

I watched Wlads fight last week and what a terrible easy bum opponent he was pitted up against.

Wlad vs Haye was a chess match, you could see Wlad had his guard up and was scared to fire his big shots and when he did, Haye didnt wobble like all the other bums he has fought. Haye had Wlad wobble in the later rounds...My only gripe with Haye was he never took more risks, the same can be said for Wlad, end of the day the taller guy with the jab won it

If there is a HW rematch i would like to see, it would be Haye vs Wlad, i feel this time both men will come with a new gameplan

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Haye gave Wlad his hardest fight

I watched Wlads fight last week and what a terrible easy bum opponent he was pitted up against.

Wlad vs Haye was a chess match, you could see Wlad had his guard up and was scared to fire his big shots and when he did, Haye didnt wobble like all the other bums he has fought. Haye had Wlad wobble in the later rounds...My only gripe with Haye was he never took more risks, the same can be said for Wlad, end of the day the taller guy with the jab won it

If there is a HW rematch i would like to see, it would be Haye vs Wlad, i feel this time both men will come with a new gameplan
                  Haye would have gotten knocked out had he taken those "risks". Which is why he didn't take them

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    Actually you didn't see the fight the way it was because it wasn't close. And Haye's biggest problems are that his boxing skills are overrated and he has no heart.

Haye was never going to win a decision we know this. Wlad is the better boxer.

But the difference between a 12 round snooze fest and Wlad laying on the canvas was mere inches. Age and experience can close that gap significantly. Wlad will NEVER face HAye again because of this reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X