Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody like the idea of pac-cotto II, now they are using it to hype may-cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac's team really wanted the fight, so while im happy it didnt happen, that was more due to cotto and not due to pac. he doesnt deserve credit because he would have taken the fight at 147. what he does get credit for is the bradley fight.

i dont see why anyone would hype of the mayweather fight using pac tho, it doesnt need any. cotto would have lost regardless of the weight. get over it, bot sides.

Comment

The reason why people shat on Pac/Cotto II and not on Floyd/Cotto is because Pac had all the advantages against Cotto if they had the 2nd fight. Cotto wanted to fight Pacquiao at a comfortable weight of 154 and Pacquiao's team declined and understandably so. Floyd, on the other hand, was willing to give Cotto an advantage in weight and fight Miguel at a weight he's comfortable at.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        The reason why people shat on Pac/Cotto II and not on Floyd/Cotto is because Pac had all the advantages against Cotto if they had the 2nd fight. Cotto wanted to fight Pacquiao at a comfortable weight of 154 and Pacquiao's team declined and understandably so. Floyd, on the other hand, was willing to give Cotto an advantage in weight and fight Miguel at a weight he's comfortable at.
        Couldn't have said it better my 4Corners brother. Breaking Bad is the real deal. Favorite show next to Sons of Anarchy.

Where you from in New Mexico??? I'm always going back and forth from CO-NM.

Comment

people didn't want to see the fight because it was pointless as pac already destroyed him previously.
          people act like cotto has some huge advantage at 154, his doesn't. he's still cotto and still a small junior middleweight. he's not going to have a size advantage over floyd nor would he have a size advantage over, say, Victor Ortiz or Andre berto. he only went to 154 cuz there was no where to go at 147. this should be obvious especially considering he tried to fight margarito at 150.

Comment

Cotto said right before the Pac fight that he was in great shape and not weight drained at all.He said the same thing right after the fight. Now he says he was weight drained so was he lying then or is he lying now. I believe he is a natural welterweight who can make 147 and be at full strength. He looks fat at 154. He wanted Marg. to fight him at 150, proof he is a welterweight. If Pac were to beat Cotto at 154 then lots of Pac haters would insist he stay at 154 and fight all the tough guys that weigh more than 20 lbs more than him when they are in the ring. Mayweather is now a true welterweight, much bigger than Pac so it is easier for him to fight at 154. As for him fighting Martinez at 160 I will believe that when they annouce that fight.

Comment

manny refused the rematch at 154..no need to say more

Comment

I don't think Pac and May will ever happen unless Mayweather agrees to a 50 50 split with 50% going to each fighter and their respective promoters. Pac has every right to turn down anything less. He is half of this fight. As far as him making his biggest payday ever,well Floyd would also be making his biggest payday ever. Floyd actually made Cotto a much better offer than he made to Pac. I heard it is a 65 35 split. Floyd's offer of 40 million works out to about a 75 25 split in his favor. Either guy can fight a couple of other good fighters and make about the same money that they would fighting each other so they do not need each other. I love the fights they both have coming up.These fights should tell alot abought how much of their prime these two older fighters have left. I think they are both all time greats weather they fight or not.

Comment

Cotto refused a rematch at 147 a weight he can comfortly make and fought at when he was 30 years old. No need to say more. You do not grow bigger at age 30 just sometimes lazier and fatter. Maybe Cotto is a coward for refusing to rematch Pac at the full weight limit of the division he fought in until recently.

Comment

No the reason they shat on it is because it was a **** fight just like Floyd-Cotto is.

Comment

Cotto will have no weight advantage over Mayweather and Mayweather knows this. If Cotto outweighs Mayweather in the ring it will just be Cotto's extra blubber and fat does not win fights. Cotto has love handles at 154. He is no bigger than Mayweather. Now if Mayweather fights Martinez at 154 that would be brave. To the guy that keeps calling Pac a coward you should know that no man that fights for living is a coward and no one who is not a professional fighter has a right to call him a coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X