Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why cant Pac fans just admit Manny struggles against fighters that arent easy targets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj MEAT® View Post
    Manny struggles against fighters that arent easy targets

/thread.
    I'll say it too.

Manny struggles against fighters that aren't easy targets...

...but still beats them.

Feel better now TS?

//thread

Comment

hopefully Floyd thinks the same way as the *****s and finally fight manny ...

common FLOYD what is the hold-up???

Comment

Originally posted by he3r0 View Post
        I'll say it too.

Manny struggles against fighters that aren't easy targets...

..but still beats them.

Feel better now TS?

//thread
        have to add struggles and win every round ... lolz

Comment

Originally posted by LBJ2010 View Post
          instead of makin excuses like leg stiffness, Mosley was running, etc.

Look at the Marquez fights. Look at the Morales fight. Did they run from Pac? No they just outright OUTBOXED him.

Fact is, Manny is a great, but one dimensional fighter who has only one style, and cannot make adjustments.
          Fark your stupid.
          How is scores around 120-8, struggling?

Comment

Originally posted by LBJ2010 View Post
            instead of makin excuses like leg stiffness, Mosley was running, etc.

Look at the Marquez fights. Look at the Morales fight. Did they run from Pac? No they just outright OUTBOXED him.

Fact is, Manny is a great, but one dimensional fighter who has only one style, and cannot make adjustments.
            define "struggle"...

he school morales in the last 2 fights, but even in the first one and his fights against marquez were WARS, those 2 are legends and manny went toe to toe with them, back when he was a one handed fighter.

so if by struggle, you mean not beating them up like he did hatton. then i guess ya. but thats not what struggle usually means.

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
              define "struggle"...

he school morales in the last 2 fights, but even in the first one and his fights against marquez were WARS, those 2 are legends and manny went toe to toe with them, back when he was a one handed fighter.

so if by struggle, you mean not beating them up like he did hatton. then i guess ya. but thats not what struggle usually means.
              Apparently, this TS moron's definition of struggle is win every round. What a bunch of fanatical clowns.

Comment

Exactly.......................

Comment

I agree pac struggles with running fighters but still kicks their ass and shuts em out

Comment

I just think Manny has lost a step...he wasnt darting in and out like he did in his previous fights...his footspeed was ridiculously slow compared to his usual standard.

Comment

how can you hit someone who goes on a bicycle?

Comment

Working...
                      X