Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May/Pac "negotiations" used to promote Pac-Cotto/Marg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May/Pac "negotiations" used to promote Pac-Cotto/Marg?

you know what this is looking like to me? this is looking like a total marketing ploy for ARUM/Pacs next fight.

i think Arum was using this ****, knowing flloyd wouldnt sign, as a way to promote Pac/Cotto or Pac Margo. what better way to promote or bring awareness about an upcoming fight for pac than to use the May/Pac beef?

he said there was an agreement made between camps but never spoke with anyone from May's camp? he stated that while "negotiating" for May/Pac-he was never in negotiations for Pac-Cotto/Marg. well, if that the case-why did he have so many details regarding those fights? (things that make you go hmmmm)

the last thing he wants is for pacs next fight to do less than 1mil buys, let alone 700k-again. so it seems that hes using this bs Floyd/pac hype as a way to market and promote the fight hes planned on making the whole time...Pac/cotto/Margo.

he didnt even want to dicuss their proposal on the terms of drug testing...whats the big deal in not disclosing this? especially if their offer was a good...it would be a way of proving floyd didnt want the fight.

yet he kept falling back on his SPECULATIVE rant about roger being the reason why he felt floyd didnt sign. why would arum take up for floyd instead of painting him as the coward like hes been doing? how come he went into straight excuse mode at this point?

makes total sense to me. you could hear the skepticism in the voices of the reporters calling in. sounded like they wanted to press arum(even Rafeal) but most likely did not want to piss anyone off and get kicked off the call

how can you attempt negotiating when you arent in contact with mayweathers people, DIRECTLY. rather, he was talking through Greenburg, and using him as a liasion?

this is str8 marketing and promotion ploy for Pac-Cotto/Marg, used to bring in the casual fans by spewing tons of hyperbole, lies, and bs

my thoughts, yours?

please, no trolling...discuss

Yea sure....ESPN calling FLoyd a coward and chicken is also use to promote Pac/Marg.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Yea sure....ESPN calling FLoyd a coward and chicken is also use to promote Pac/Marg.
      pacs name is involved, isnt it? and with the drama of the SUPPOSED negotiations and arum constantly talking about Pac fighting Cotto or Margo(two in-house fighters,) makes perfect sense he could be using it as a platform for Pac-cotto or marg

everyones talking about this, correct? throw in the "deadline" bs, pure marketing scheme

Comment

So at the expense of Floyd, all these are to hype up Cotto/Marg?

I'm more a pacfan, but I know too well Floyd ain't gonna be used like that. He's too smart and people around him as well will know if this is the case.

All of our speculations just needs ONE answer from Floyd himself. That'll squash everything.

But he's too damn quiet.

Comment

Arum was trying to become the sole promoter of Mayweather-pacquiao by trying to negotiate without GBP.

Comment

Many famous and not so famous Rap artists use "beef" as promotion to sell their next album, etc. It's nothing new.

Take Canibus for instance. He's STILL talking about Eminem and L.L. to as part of promotion. And I'm sure people can name many others.

Arum and Pac don't really want Mayweather. Yet.

We all know Arum has more titles to hand Manny first. It's big buisness and more money for Bob to fleece the blind and the clueless general public.

Real boxing fans represent a small minority that they "cater" to. Like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              So at the expense of Floyd, all these are to hype up Cotto/Marg?

I'm more a pacfan, but I know too well Floyd ain't gonna be used like that. He's too smart and people around him as well will know if this is the case.

All of our speculations just needs ONE answer from Floyd himself. That'll squash everything.

But he's too damn quiet.
              sure, why not? arum and floyd HATE one another. so why would he care about smearing floyds name and kicking dirt on it? seriously speaking

think about it! anything that floyd says, will just get turned around and thrown in his face...and you know it

so it was smart for floyd, his team and GBP to stay quiet and allow boxing fans to figure out arums game by themselves, then call Arum on his bs

not point in arguing a complete and utter lie. how do you conduct negotiations but you arent in direct contact with ANYONE from the other team? thats Haymon, Ellerbe, or anyone from GBP. but you are going through Greenburg?

that makes no sense to me

Comment

lols... look at these ***** apologists going to work. they are finding every and any way to spin fraud crackbaby jr's duckage of pacquiao.

you pathetic *****s disgust me.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                  Many famous and not so famous Rap artists use "beef" as promotion to sell their next album, etc. It's nothing new.

50 Cent is the prime example of this. dude was desperately seeking people to beef with before his last couple of albums came out.

i mean, the guy was trying to Beef with Kanye and Lil wayne, i mean, really?

it got even worst when he tried beef with Puffy, of all people. P. Diddy, better yet, PUFF DADDY. come on now.

and look at his album sales...str8 FLOPS.

so this looks like the best way to promote Pac/Cotto-Marg. dude couldnt go one minute with out mentioning Pac-Cotto/marg

Comment

no trolling pull, you have been put on the list

Comment

Working...
                    X