Got a new pair of trainers yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new pair of trainers yesterday

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model...YWORD%20SEARCH

They're a great shoe. Just got back in from a run and I've never felt a shoe that was so comfortable for running.

One thing I did notice is that the tip of the shoe is pointing upward about an inch, so it gives you some spring back once you're leaving the ground with your foot.

I did happen to notice today that they are identical to the Manny Pacquiao shoe, just without his colors.

Awesome shoe for training, the best I've ever felt.

This is what I used before:

No comparison between the two.

They look nice, thats for sure but what are they supposed to do? I heard of 'trainers' but what are they for? Do they correct your running form or something? Or is it just the name of the shoe?

I never understood the point of them and never asked until now. lol

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      They look nice, thats for sure but what are they supposed to do? I heard of 'trainers' but what are they for? Do they correct your running form or something? Or is it just the name of the shoe?

I never understood the point of them and never asked until now. lol
      hahahaha

they're made for drills of agility/explosiveness

they have less cushioning that running shoes, but much more stability and support. i use my training shoes for plyometrics and sometimes for basketball, but mine are made for both running and training. they have two buttons, one for "training" mode and one for "running" mode, which basically adjust the cushioning of the shoes for different activities

these are mine

Comment

Working...
      X