Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I can't believe that! I never seen a guy quit in the corner like that!What was that"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I can't believe that! I never seen a guy quit in the corner like that!What was that"

watching gerald mcclellan-nigel benn (for the 100th time) reminds me of cotto-margarito

The commentators irritated the hell out of me during that fight. It was like they just couldn't figure out or accept that GMan had something seriously wrong with him - as if he'd just quit like that, when he was winning.

Fuck Benn with his rabbit punches, and that inept ref too.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      The commentators irritated the hell out of me during that fight. It was like they just couldn't figure out or accept that GMan had something seriously wrong with him - as if he'd just quit like that, when he was winning.

Fuck Benn with his rabbit punches, and that inept ref too.
      i agree, the commentators were such idiots "he better get up" "there wasn't a hard enough shot that put him down" smh

Comment

I watched that fight once, don't plan on watching it a second time. G Man should have won that, fight should have been stopped alot sooner.

Comment

The awful ending takes away from the fact that the fight was a Classic..

Regardless who should have won,what the ref should have done or even what the fuk the commentators were chatting about that fight was a true toe to toe war....

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
            watching gerald mcclellan-nigel benn (for the 100th time) reminds me of cotto-margarito

Are you supposing Nigel Benn used weird substances??

Comment

McClellan was suffering from a bloodclot in his brain and collapsed in a coma just seconds after the fight was stopped. Cotto unfortunately did a pathetic quit job.

Comment

Oh the two cant be compared at all!!

Comment

ironically, i was watching this fight yesterday night, i turned it off before it ended..........

Comment

Originally posted by slimey limey View Post
                    mcclellan was suffering from a bloodclot in his brain and collapsed in a coma just seconds after the fight was stopped. Cotto unfortunately did a pathetic quit job.
                    he took a knee he didnt quit his corner threw in the towel

Comment

Working...
                    X